Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

For Sale (SOLD): 2003 BMW 330i ZHP. NO JOB .MUST SELL. PLEASE HELP $14,000

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Hi Everyone. Thanks for taking a look...

I am out of work and need to sell it fast, but don't want to be foolish.

History:

I bought the car from a dealer in Florida in Jan 2009 with 68k miles. It had a clean carfax and has not been in any accidents while I have had it either. Apparently it had two previous owners including what looks like a commercial lease. I kept it in quiet Queen Village Philadelphia for about a year then to a garage in Chinatown for this past year. My driving is a mix of city and highway. I like to have fun with it but never abuse! I also have a 5 year old daughter, so that keeps me driving responsibly. 90k miles now.

Work done:

It was still under warranty when I got it, so I complained to BMW of the Main Line until they replaced every warranty part possible. Including:

Driveshaft and Guibo
    Entire differential and support mounts
    steering rack
    Xenon assemblies

Also I got other non-warranty work done at VAC Motorsports:
    Cooling system (expansion tank, thermo, hoses, pulleys, pump)
    Oil Separator / Intake breather
    control arm bushings

They also did regular synthetic oil changes every 5-7k miles.

The Drive:

It is incredibly smooth and nimble. The engine is strong, and sounds great. I have no complaints, and it is such a pleasure to drive.

Recent issues:

Although I had the Guibo replaced last year at BMW, it is shot again. I suppose a defective part. Fortunately their work is under 2-year warranty so it will be fixed for free. I also got a flat in right rear tire and need to replace tire. Fortunately again, Tire-rack insurance will cover $108 toward the replacement cost. (GY Eagle F1)

I though in my previous posts/listings that it needed a clutch, but I was wrong...it was the guibo. Silly me!

If you are interested, please let me know. I need to sell it asap, so come look and make it yours!

All the best,
    Michael
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Michael, car looks good.

Good luck with the sale, sir!

Hi Michael! Very nice car!

Unfortunately, I'm not really in the market ATM and the wife can't drive a MT.

There are a number of guys here on the forum that are looking - GLWS!

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Exactly. Lots of guys looking. Additionally, lots of non members constantly find our site through Google. You will get some hits on this thread.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Exactly. Lots of guys looking. Additionally, lots of non members constantly find our site through Google. You will get some hits on this thread.

Good luck.
    Thanks a lot! Much appreciated.

No problem, sir. I saw who referred you to this site. You're a friend of the ZHP Mafia.

Nice to be part of the family! ZHP Cosa Nostra! :-)

Mike...welcome to the Mafia. GLWS.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Just an update..I replaced the Giubo and center support bearing. I also replaced the tire and will be getting it inspected this week. It is now in perfect working order.

Basically, I bought the car for $16.7k in 2009 and did $10k worth of work while in my possession! EMAIL or PM ME and I will send you all the records for your review.

Sold. Congrats, Michael.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast