Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTS: 2005 330i zhp jet black/black leather/black cube, 79k miles, clean Missouri car

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    * SOLD *

Alright, it's that time. I don't know why exactly, but I've been avoiding coming here to list my zhp for sale... But here it is. I've recently received news that I'll be relocating from the midwest to NYC sometime in the coming months, and as such, I need to part with my baby/ weekend fun car. I've posted the craigslist link in case I left any info out of here.

*I appreciate all genuine interest in the car, but please do not criticize my reasoning behind why I am selling the car(if you saw the reason in the other thread). I'm moving to a less car-friendly city and will be taking my 2006 Subaru STi with me, which I just find myself wanting to drive more than this car. So this is the one I'm choosing to part with.*

To cover the basics, it is a 2005 330i (sedan) with the ZHP performance package, 6MT, jet black with black cube interior, black leather seats, and xenon headlights.
    VIN: WBAEV53455KM08120
    Mileage: 79,500 miles and it will increase a bit while I say goodbye to the car
    Title status: Clean title, no accidents, but has a lien on it through BluCurrent Credit Union
    Length of Ownership: I've owned the car since June 2014, my brother owned it before that from February 2010. I've performed all maintenance between the time he bought the car and now that hasn't been done at the dealership.
    Car Location: The car is in Springfield, MO currently, but does occasionally make its way up to St. Louis/around other parts of MO if someone local wants to take a look.
    Willing to Ship: I don't have any previous experience with this, and would rely on the buyer to arrange for it, keeping in mind that I need the payment ahead of time so that I can get the lien release from my credit union. I am also happy to meet anyone interested in the car at the airport here in town, or if the buyer has any other suggestions, I am willing to hear that out.

Asking price: $14,000 OBO.

Originally, I was going to include several extras with the car. If the buyer is interested in any of these extras, we can talk about the options. In the interest of keeping my price reasonable, I've decided to sell them myself, separately. Buyer will have the choice between the VMR 703 wheels or BMW Style 135 wheels with the car. I personally like the Style 135 wheels more on these cars. Picture of the Style 135 for reference:
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...6_330i_ZHP.jpg

I have a spreadsheet I started making with all previous maintenance records in it, but that isn't completed yet.

Here is a list of the maintenance that I can remember that I've performed over the last ~10k miles (most within the last 5k):
    Windshield replaced
    Water pump replaced
    Thermostat replaced
    Cabin filter and air filter replaced
    Valve cover gasket replaced
    Upper and lower intake boots replaced
    Both front wheel bearings replaced
    MAF replaced
    Idler pulley and tensioner pulley replaced
    Both belts replaced
    Fuel pump replaced
    Fuel filter replaced
    Coolant expansion tank replaced
    DISA tested functioning
    Brake system flushed
    Cooling system flushed
    Alternator replaced
    CCV pump and all hoses replaced with cold climate hoses and pump
    Oil dipstick tube replaced with new design
    VANOS seals replaced
    VANOS intake solenoid replaced
    VANOS solenoid pistons replaced
    Exhaust cam position sensor replaced (with OEM part)
    Shift knob replaced

Here is the craigslist ad:
    http://springfield.craigslist.org/cto/5103331864.html

And here is the photo album I created:
    http://imgur.com/a/gb5Ly#0

Please let me know if you have any questions about anything to do with the car or its history. I'd really prefer not to get into my personal situation any more than saying: I planned on keeping this car for a long time, and have done everything I could to it to make sure it would last as long as possible, but am now in a position where it should go to a new home.

AutoCheck
    2005 BMW AutoCheck.pdf

Thank you all
    Last edited by Aesora; 07-17-2015 at 06:28 AM.
    -Nate

2005 330i zhp - Sold

Current whips:
    2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
    1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Starting to get the zhp itch again already...

GLWS.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Good luck! That seems a like fair price to me. The next user might want to respray the bumper but that's not the end of the world.

Love it. Glws

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Thanks, all. I have about a 15 minute commute each way that is part highway driving, and there are a few rock chips on the bottom lip of the bumper, I tried to include those in the pictures. My idea originally was to respray the whole bumper and then have the whole front of the car done in a clear bra. That's one of very few things I still had on my to do list.

Forgot to list that when all of the pulleys and the pump was replaced, the belts were replaced too. And I honestly haven't noticed any ill effects from the O2 sensor. I was still getting about 30 mpg on the highway last time I drove it to and from St. Louis. I also ran an autocheck that I'll try to upload here in a bit, and is also available on my e46fanatics listing right now.
    -Nate

2005 330i zhp - Sold

Current whips:

Sold. thanks everyone
    -Nate

2005 330i zhp - Sold

Current whips:

Quote Originally Posted by Aesora View Post
    Sold. thanks everyone
    Congrats! Anyone here?

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

Unfortunately, no. It's going to an independent dealership in St Louis called Bimmers R Us. They made me an offer for the car and both sets of wheels that I don't think I would have gotten otherwise. If the owner doesn't decide to keep it for himself, it'll probably be for sale up there in a few weeks though!
    -Nate

2005 330i zhp - Sold

Current whips:

Quote Originally Posted by Aesora View Post
    Unfortunately, no. It's going to an independent dealership in St Louis called Bimmers R Us. They made me an offer for the car and both sets of wheels that I don't think I would have gotten otherwise. If the owner doesn't decide to keep it for himself, it'll probably be for sale up there in a few weeks though!
    When i was searching for a zhp they had posted an Imola one with 76K on it for $18K. They're like a smaller version of EAG.

Hey, if they want to sit on the car to try to ask that much for it, more power to them. I used their resale pricing to my advantage when I negotiated the sale price. They were actually very nice and polite to talk to. The owner himself was texting me about the car details
    -Nate

2005 330i zhp - Sold

Current whips:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast