Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

New Member from Canada (My Story)

Hello my name Sean, i am from British Columbia in Canada and currently moving to Calgary Alberta, Canada, and this is my story about getting my ZHP......

One day there was a 15 year old and he loved cars, Him and his buddy Kyle never stopped dreaming about cars. They enjoyed playing need for speed and forza just wishing they could some day have cars like this. Me and Kyle when for a bike ride and suddenly we saw a white e46 with some white rims, we watched the car slowly move through the round about by my house. i thought to myself that i was going to get that car. For the Next couple years i began saving up my money, doing research on these cars and searching the listings some cars. I took a trip to Calgary / Edmonton in search for my first car, it took many different cars but finally i found the one.

I Bought my first car last june when I was 18 and I was very excited. It was a 2001 E46 325i and was completely stock, Me and my friend got to work. We started painting the rims changing the grills and audio for starters. Then I started putting some actual money into my car first buying Bronze work XD9's 18x9 et 30 and et20 . Then buy stoptech drilled and slotted rotors and pads. I really started to love the way my car was looking and I had plans on buying coiloves. But then on June 2 2015 after work I went to the gym, when I went inside to change i heard a girl screaming, "Who's black..." I wasn't really paying much attention at the time and kept changing. Some guy ran into the mens change room and asked me if I had a black BMW, I saw it right in his eyes that something was wrong. I stood up and ran, ran out the door only to see my car in the parking lot on fire. I was in the gym for 10 minutes and I come out and my first car, my baby is completely engulfed in flames. I stood there, wanting to do something but knowing I couldn't. My face went white. The first department came put it out and towed it away in a flash. When I got home it felt like something from my life was taking away from me and I started to cry.

I started to look again. This time was a little different, knew I wanted a 330. Then i did a little bit more looking and then i wanted a 330 M-Sport because the ZHP is not available in Canada. One day I came across a ZHP and I knew to myself that I needed this car. It was Orientblau Metallic sitting CSL Reps with Neo Motorsport Racing Green Coilovers , Turner rear camber arms, Turner Belts and Pulleys, hotchkis front and rear swaybars, New power steering pump and reservoir, LED Tail lights 97,xxx Miles. As soon as i got my money from ICBC I Bought the car about a month ago for 11,300.

Now thinking about what has happened with my car burning down and everything, even though how i was feeling it turned into a good thing, everything happens for a reason. Im glad to be apart on the forum thank you guys! Name:  IMG_20150529_172002.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  2.04 MBName:  IMG_20150602_161901.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  2.02 MBName:  IMG_20150602_171258.jpg
Views: 396
Size:  2.08 MBName:  IMG_20150718_151222.jpg
Views: 604
Size:  3.27 MBName:  IMG_20150718_151231.jpg
Views: 450
Size:  3.04 MBName:  IMG_20150718_151803.jpg
Views: 439
Size:  1.80 MBName:  IMG_20150718_151815.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  1.98 MBName:  IMG_20150503_161427.jpg
Views: 388
Size:  3.42 MBName:  IMG_20150503_165159.jpg
Views: 362
Size:  102.6 KBName:  ZHP.JPG
Views: 373
Size:  50.7 KB
    2003 330i ZHP

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Wow. What a story. Thanks for sharing.

Thumbs, iPhone, TaT.
    +1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Welcome OP. Your 325 didn't just catch fire...it achieved supercar status by spontaneously combusting

Kidding aside, did you ever find out what caused the fire?
    anandoc

2004 330i auto | ZPP, ZCW | Schwarz 2 (668) | schwarz (N6SW)

aFe Stage-1 Pro DRY S intake | Morimoto FX-R 3.0 retrofit | ///M3 Seats (power, heat, bolster adj.) | ///M3 Strut Brace | ///M3 SMG Steering Wheel retrofit | OEM Alarm retrofit | GROM USB | Khoalty angel eyes

First of all.. welcome!

Was the cause of the 325 fire ever determined? That looks crazy. Glad you came out of it with an upgrade.

'21 M2 Competition
    '08 Z4 M Coupé
    '19 Golf R

Welcome, Sean. You posted some dramatic pics here. Years ago, my VW Rabbit caught fire. It was not bad, the car was fixed afterwards. Some days before the fire, the car went to the mechanic for some reason. I always believed that was related to the fire. Maybe he installed faulty parts.

Yeah, your ZHP looks sharp !

Thanks everyone! And i dont know exactly what caused the fire the fire dep thinks it was electrical which i believe that too so i did some research and most people were saying angle eyes. So then i posted on e46 Fanatics to see what people had to say about my car and most were saying angle eyes once again but one guy said this, " I doubt the umnitza LEDs had anything to do with it. Installed correctly there is little current available. More likely a bad install if even connected to them at all. What does have sufficient power to cause this is the electric fan circuit which remains live at ALL times and is a 50 amp circuit. - the biggest one in your e46. Now that circuit shorting at the the relay would create enough heat to start a really good roast." so that is what im believing on what happened but either way im happy with what i have now.... but at least it wasnt like this http://jalopnik.com/bmw-sparks-airpo...s-bu-486372168
    2003 330i ZHP

Welcome. What a story.

sent from mobile device
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Welcome! I fixed a ZHP that was burned. The LCM caught fire. I'd bet that if it wasn't your angel eyes, that's where it started.

Congrats on the ZHP! My ZHP was orient blue, as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In the market for an E90 M3