Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by wertyu78 View Post
    + headers
    + single mas fw

There, now you're done
    Already have headers just need to install.

As this was all unexpected a single mass is not in the budget right now. I wish it was.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk
    2005 IR ZHP Alcantara 6MT l Bimmian phone mount l Khoalty Angel Eye's l Khoalty Fog's l AFE Stage 1 Intake l AFE Dynamic Air Scoop's l CDV Delete
    Besian Sealed VANOS l Flat black Kidney Grills l Magnaflow Cat-Back

UPDATE:

New engine arrived last week.

Looks clean inside and we are starting to do some work to it before it goes into the car.

Mainly replacing the valves just because its convenient as well as the CCV, OFHG and a few other small items.

Now the plan for the old engine......I was going to make a coffee table, but the block seems to be in good shape as is the head.

So I think my plan now is to just rebuild it as time and money allow and possibly go slightly performance oriented.

Will update again as more happens.
    2005 IR ZHP Alcantara 6MT l Bimmian phone mount l Khoalty Angel Eye's l Khoalty Fog's l AFE Stage 1 Intake l AFE Dynamic Air Scoop's l CDV Delete

A little late to this, good stuff. Keep us posted.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Devlin, I like the idea of rebuilding your old motor as time and money permits. At least that way you can build a really good motor to swap back into your ZHP at a later date

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Devlin, I like the idea of rebuilding your old motor as time and money permits. At least that way you can build a really good motor to swap back into your ZHP at a later date
    Thanks Chuck....I'm also tempted to thow it in my E36 but only time will tell.

In other news........HEADERZZZZZZ

Should have a running car some time Wednesday....but I'll be out of down this weekend for my bachelor party so I will pick the car up next week.

Fast! Like that mummy look on the headers.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Oli77 View Post
    Fast! Like that mummy look on the headers.
    Thanks! The guy I bought them from did the wrap so it was an easy install. Lol

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234