Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 99 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
    I tried my local BMW, they told me I could have a rental, I tried to push a little to get a BMW loaner, ended up on phone with BMWNA. They escalated my case up the ladder. Ended up with a new airbag being shipped to my dealer.. Win win i guess ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by zhp05jb View Post
    I think I got lucky. The Sterling Enterprise happens to have this car, and the customer rep was holding it since he was notified from Sterling BMW that they'll be sending a customer this afternoon.
    You won the lottery!

Quote Originally Posted by Campster23 View Post
    I tried my local BMW, they told me I could have a rental, I tried to push a little to get a BMW loaner, ended up on phone with BMWNA. They escalated my case up the ladder. Ended up with a new airbag being shipped to my dealer.. Win win i guess ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wow, so that's what it takes huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Campster23 View Post
    I'm surprised that they have the part in stock.
    2005 ZHP Jet Black 6-Speed MT

Quote Originally Posted by zhp05jb View Post
    I'm surprised that they have the part in stock.
    It took me telling them that my lawyer told me to talk to them first before he becomes involved. Escalated it pretty quickly from there and got a call back a couple hours later, saying they magically found me an airbag and were shipping it to my dealer. Dealer just called me a couple minutes ago and said airbag is there and come in to have it installed. I really just wanted a BMW loaner for a few months to play with lol.

So when you guys are calling in, are you asking about the recall and then the rental? Or just straight up asking about the rental. I don't have an SA to call directly, I never go to the dealership lol

I selected an SA last year when I took the car for the passenger's airbag recall. Did you complete that one already ?

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    I selected an SA last year when I took the car for the passenger's airbag recall. Did you complete that one already ?
    Nah, I decided to wait for both. They didn't have any stock for the passenger side either when I inquired about it.

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    Nah, I decided to wait for both. They didn't have any stock for the passenger side either when I inquired about it.
    They only have stock is when you bring the car and say you want it done. Stock is made available by serial # and each replacement airbag is assigned to a car according to my SA. No dealer has stock. For both airbags went in saw an advisor and he order the airbag. Depending on where you are will prioritize delivery.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Jon D -- 04 330cic Imola Red ZHP Vert -- Active Autowerke Exhaust, Software remap & Strut Bar, K&N filter, custom stereo[Alpine head unit (CDA105) w/Sirius Radio, Iphone integration & Alpine amp (PDX-5), Hertz speakers (165.3 F, 130.3R), JL Sub(CS110RG -W 1v2)], Color match grills, tint all around for when the tops up, custom painted 135s

Other Cars
    2014 Audi SQ5 2015 GMC Canyon All Terrain

Page 99 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast