Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 126 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1398
    That would piss me off big time
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

I had my driver's airbag recall done this morning at Alexandria BMW. 90 minutes total, no letter.

Quote Originally Posted by VAB5 View Post
    I had my driver's airbag recall done this morning at Alexandria BMW. 90 minutes total, no letter.
    Well, I guess my theory is false. lol

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

*throwshandsupintheair*
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by NoVAphotog View Post
    Mmmm

I just watched that with audio... and died in the process.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by coby1 View Post
    yea called/ they ordered "vin specific"/4 weeks later dealer received bag/ set appointment /went waited 2.5 hrs/ rep came out and said I had wrong steering wheel my car" it never had the round airbag" they bought out the square airbag and stated that was the airbag that came with the car "bmw sent the correct one by vin #"
    I said if it is vin specific the car was ordered as a base model with sport pkg(with smokers pkg lol) they said no- I said yes- they said no- i said ok I have the original build sheet/invoice that states sport pkg( i.e round airbag)and if I need to bring it back I will be lets say a little less 'polite' they said they will have parts guy see what he can do and will call me- i said no pull the vin they did and said oh it has the sport pkg "bmw sent the wrong one" WE will order it
    (in other words dealership ordered wrong one) and didn't want to admit it
    similar issue with passenger airbag (required 2 trips) they said vin specific and set appt. but then they basically just didn't have bag when i got there
    The dealership sends the VIN to BMW and they send the air bag. The dealership doesn't order the bag. That's why they were confused. The mistake was at BMW's warehouse
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Driver's side airbag done at BMW Fairfax VA. Had to send it back for a redo as they left a large gap at the bottom and none at the top --frustrating. Tool about an hour both times!

Sent from my iPhone with TaT.

just set another apt., service manager said they now have 2 "crates" of airbags on hand to take care of the recall (so not even playing around anymore)about needs to be sent by bmw by vin# etc.(really only 2 types of bags) so I just think the bag inventory is starting to catch up with the recall (has been like 2-ish years? since the admitted issue)
    http://www.cobywheel.com/images/banners/cobybanner1 copy.jpg

I had mine done here in Yorktown, VA a couple weeks ago. I have been ignoring the situation for some time, as the car barely gets driven anymore since the birth of my third kid. I got the letter in the mail about three weeks ago, and since I have a trackday coming up, I figured I should probably get it done. I called the local shop, they said they would have to order the part. Called me back later in the day to say they already had one on hand.

Quote Originally Posted by mko9 View Post
    I had mine done here in Yorktown, VA a couple weeks ago. I have been ignoring the situation for some time, as the car barely gets driven anymore since the birth of my third kid. I got the letter in the mail about three weeks ago, and since I have a trackday coming up, I figured I should probably get it done. I called the local shop, they said they would have to order the part. Called me back later in the day to say they already had one on hand.
    Which dealer, I'm in the area and curious. I haven't got a second letter yet.

Page 126 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast