Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 330i Lover View Post
    Sweet, others feel free to add to the list:

Imola Crew

330i Lover
    Vas
    ELCID86
    Fredo
    3ZHPGuy
    The Boss (Dane)
    Charlie
    Daniel
    Botond
    Patrick (Finance Guy)
    Alexandre

Thumbs, iPhone, TaT.

Quick question. Do you mind taking a look at the h&r springs that are on the car and the color of them?

I love the way your car sits.

BTW did you install the led interior kit yet ?

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

I can already tell ya they are H&R race springs. They make the sport springs as well but they don't lower as much as the race springs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    04 Imola Red / Alcantara / 6 MT
    Nashville, TN

Nashville, TN 37221

I can already tell ya they are H&R race springs. They make the sport springs as well but they don't lower as much as the race springs.

Thanks

Np bud. I installed the Avin double din CD player this weekend. It took about 6-8 hours but she's a peach now. I'll try to post some pics later in the week. How's Harrisonburg IHop these days?
    Nashville, TN

Nashville, TN 37221

Np bud. I installed the Avin double din CD player this weekend. It took about 6-8 hours but she's a peach now. I'll try to post some pics later in the week. How's Harrisonburg IHop these days?
    Awesome. How do you like it ?

Haven't been to ihop since then lol. Too many broke college Kids there now

It's a massive upgrade from the crappy stock head unit(HU). The sound quality is leaps and bounds superior in every way. The backup camera was a pain in the @ss but it's pretty sweet once it's hooked up correctly. I have come across a few nuances with the auto-bluetooth and not knowing what all the icons mean but once I familiarize myself with it some more I'm sure it'll be 'cock of the walk'. Wait, I am allowed to say that on here aren't I?

I still plan on swapping out all the yellow-ish lights for the LED ones I got in that kit you recommended. I have some other projects to do first unfortunately. Headlights being one of them, which won't be an easy/inexpensive fix.
    Nashville, TN

Nashville, TN 37221

It's a massive upgrade from the crappy stock head unit(HU). The sound quality is leaps and bounds superior in every way. The backup camera was a pain in the @ss but it's pretty sweet once it's hooked up correctly. I have come across a few nuances with the auto-bluetooth and not knowing what all the icons mean but once I familiarize myself with it some more I'm sure it'll be 'cock of the walk'. Wait, I am allowed to say that on here aren't I?

I still plan on swapping out all the yellow-ish lights for the LED ones I got in that kit you recommended. I have some other projects to do first unfortunately. Headlights being one of them, which won't be an easy/inexpensive fix.
    Glad to hear about the Avin unit! Looking forward to pics and a lengthier review and discussion of its installation. The Avin is definitely a "down the road" upgrade for me but seems like the one I would go with. What did you end up doing for an internet connection? A dedicated modem/hotspot or...?

Headlights ?

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Glad to hear about the Avin unit! Looking forward to pics and a lengthier review and discussion of its installation. The Avin is definitely a "down the road" upgrade for me but seems like the one I would go with. What did you end up doing for an internet connection? A dedicated modem/hotspot or...?
    As far as internet options, Bluetooth is it for the time being. I've ordered another Galaxy S4 phone so that I can root it and put cyanogenmod on it so that I can tether. Once I get that done I'll transfer my service over to it and sell my current Galaxy S4. That way I don't potential fubar my current phone.

I haven't researched headlight replacements yet. I'm needing to replace belts and cooling parts first.

Nashville, TN

Nashville, TN 37221

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast