I have this problem with BF.C too and would like to see if there is a way to improve our search capabilities here in ZHPMAFIA land.

Here is the issue with the car: occasionally at startup, rmps jump to 12-1400 for 1 sec, then they drop pretty low (~500) for a very short time and then bounce back up to 650 ish and stay steady. I think I need to clean my ICV right?

Here is the issue with the search while typing the following: rmp low startup.
Search returns 5-6 threads that are not related (learned that dane's wife had lost the password to the computer though). Essentially nothing comes up that has the 3 words in a thread. I get rmp, low OR startup threads only.

Can we implement the use of quotes or AND statements in our search?

I think that as the site gets more plump with valuable info, newcomers will be searching for words that best describe the symptoms their car is experiencing and will likely need to add several words together. I can't get a good answer if I search rmp - right?

I am aware that I can also do a google search like this - site: zhpmafia.com rmp low startup and only one page comes up. If I put quotes around the 3 words, nothing pops up at all.