Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    while we are working on enhancing search capabilities, i run in to this problem with our search. when i was looking for a specific video, i used a few search words that returned 5 threads. However, when it returned a thread like the thread "non zhp pure sex on wheels" the thread is about 20 PAGES long. it did not direct me to which line in the thread i was looking for, so i searched through all 20 pages...which took about 15 minutes (and still didnt find what i was looking for, but that is beside the point) is this normal, or can this be improved upon? Marcus, the site is damn good, just seeing if this minor issue can be resolved.
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

I will look into the google search plugin.
    I just realized I sounded like a spoiled brat with my above request. It was not intended to come across that way.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

^^^^Whiner!

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

No whining in the mafia!!

It's all good bro.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnman
    while we are working on enhancing search capabilities, i run in to this problem with our search. when i was looking for a specific video, i used a few search words that returned 5 threads. However, when it returned a thread like the thread "non zhp pure sex on wheels" the thread is about 20 PAGES long. it did not direct me to which line in the thread i was looking for, so i searched through all 20 pages...which took about 15 minutes (and still didnt find what i was looking for, but that is beside the point) is this normal, or can this be improved upon? Marcus, the site is damn good, just seeing if this minor issue can be resolved.
    I'm not aware of a site that takes you directly to the post that you're searching for. And if you do find one, it will likely be on a site that has older software. Our software doesn't do it. I wish it did. I'm just a regular user like you guys. I want my searches to be as easy as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by billschusteriv

I just realized I sounded like a spoiled brat with my above request. It was not intended to come across that way.
    I didn't infer that, bill. No worries.

Thanks for the reply, Mark. This is basically the only forum im on, so I just didnt know. Still cant find that damn video. I know it is here somewhere.

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

This should help everyone immensely. I grabbed this from a site that grabbed it from another site:

To search for expressions which include spaces, use the hash/pound symbol (do not use quotes)
    eg. le#pen will return matches for both Le Pen and LePen

Boolean operators also work. Words are AND'ed together by default.
    eg. serbia croatia will return all threads which mention both countries

serbia or croatia will return threads which name either

serbia and not croatia (or serbia -croatia) will return matches which mention one but not the other

The asterisk wildcard also works
    eg. com*uter will return matches to both computer and commuter

It can also be combined with the boolean operators: com*uter and not computer will have the same effect as just searching for commuter

A useful trick for searches shorter than the 4-letter limit: append an asterisk
    eg. CIA* (but beware this will also return any words beginning with cia)
    ------

I just checked. I can find every post that has the word ZHP in it by doing this: ZHP*.

I also suggest maximizing the advanced search functionality of ZHPMafia.com. It can really help you zero in on results.

This primer on boolean searching may also be helpful for people.

http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/Teaching...et/Boolean.pdf

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast