Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Nope. But found that one every time. that one was sick. Thanks for the help, but either I have lost my mind or its gone. No big deal. Thanks again.
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Is it possible that you saw it on another site? I do that from time to time. I could have sworn it was here but then it turns out to be somewhere else.

I dug a little and couldn't find it either David.

Like i said, (and marcus hinted at) i may be going crazy. I really dont spend time on other forums, but maybe i saw it somewhere else. Sorry to waste your time guys.
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

No big deal, David. I actually found some cool threads while looking for yours.

Thanks Marcus, that primer is very helpful, specially the widlcard one to force 4 letter searches.

I'll give it a try.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Yep. I use the wildcard here. Works well. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    This should help everyone immensely. I grabbed this from a site that grabbed it from another site:

To search for expressions which include spaces, use the hash/pound symbol (do not use quotes)
    eg. le#pen will return matches for both Le Pen and LePen

Boolean operators also work. Words are AND'ed together by default.
    eg. serbia croatia will return all threads which mention both countries

serbia or croatia will return threads which name either

serbia and not croatia (or serbia -croatia) will return matches which mention one but not the other

The asterisk wildcard also works
    eg. com*uter will return matches to both computer and commuter

It can also be combined with the boolean operators: com*uter and not computer will have the same effect as just searching for commuter

A useful trick for searches shorter than the 4-letter limit: append an asterisk
    eg. CIA* (but beware this will also return any words beginning with cia)
    ------

I just checked. I can find every post that has the word ZHP in it by doing this: ZHP*.
    Bump for new members.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234