Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

I can't find it: SOS for BBK

i know I've seen the thread before and i just spent 10 minutes searching everything from "brakes" to "BBK" to "big brake" to "bmw performance brakes" etc etc etc:

a guy on here a few years ago was fabricating his own adapters for the 135i BMWP BBK. i can't find the thread to dig up to see if he actually finished them. if so, did anyone buy some?
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

With 3 letters, the search doesn't work so perhaps try and google this:

site: www.zhpmafia.com BBK
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Chad44 was making them, but he didn't go on to produce them.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Chad44 was making them, but he didn't go on to produce them.

thats a disappointment. I'm so desperately trying to avoid buying from ECS its unreal. I've got a guy with a brand new BMWP 135i BBK and he may be willing to separate the calipers on the front. maybe i need to pick my indys head (he's got the nickname "mad scientist" for a reason) about fabbing some.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover