Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ZacharyMikel View Post
    245 section tires are super hard to find though.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    I have Hankook ventus v12 evo2 , been having them for a year. So far so good plenty of tread life still .

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rguti153 View Post
    I have Hankook ventus v12 evo2 , been having them for a year. So far so good plenty of tread life still .

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Unfortunately V12's are fairly lacking in the grip department

This has been one of the weirdest times selling a car I've ever experienced. Am I just asking way too much money? Do people in the ZHP buyer's market not appreciate maintenance/modifications like they used to? All I've received over the past few weeks are insane lowball offers from people that have no idea what they're talking about. It's super frustrating.

/end rant.

But for real, at this point I'm considering just pulling it and trying again next spring. I will store it over the winter as my wife and I have 3 vehicles right now and don't need to be driving the ZHP.

I just finished doing the steering rack, valve cover gaskets, knock sensors, and brakes on my 4Runner. I'm done wrenching on cars for awhile. :D

ARC8's | BC Coilovers | FX-R Retrofitted | Dinan Stage 2 + Intake & Exhaust

Build Thread

Zach's '04 Imola - "Timeless"

I dunno man. Everything happens for a reason... maybe your life is best right now with it - just drive and enjoy. Maybe ZHPs will start appreciating over the winter and in the spring, you'll have a bidding war on your hands. Who knows? Stay positive though, because getting down/frustrated about stuff only leads to more down/frustrated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Where else have you posted it? You might try additional for sale ads on other websites.

Can non-ZHP Mafia members see classifieds here? I keep sending my friend ads that are posted here, but he says he can't see it on his phone, effectively being locked out for being a non-member.

This has been one of the weirdest times selling a car I've ever experienced. Am I just asking way too much money? Do people in the ZHP buyer's market not appreciate maintenance/modifications like they used to? All I've received over the past few weeks are insane lowball offers from people that have no idea what they're talking about. It's super frustrating.

/end rant.

But for real, at this point I'm considering just pulling it and trying again next spring. I will store it over the winter as my wife and I have 3 vehicles right now and don't need to be driving the ZHP.

I just finished doing the steering rack, valve cover gaskets, knock sensors, and brakes on my 4Runner. I'm done wrenching on cars for awhile. :D
    Based on what I've seen in terms of ads and having owned a ZHP myself (still do) I don't think you're asking too much. People will want to pay less due to simply wanting a better deal, but with all the maintenance etc it's well worth the asking price I believe, especially if all that work is recent. My guess is two factors affect ZHP sales... in this case mileage (it's on the higher end) and the simple fact of being able to buy a regular E46 dirt cheap then modify it to your liking and even make it faster for similar/same price as a ZHP.

On a side note, if it's still available in the spring there's a big chance I'll have the $$ to grab it from you. I'd like to have a cleaner twin to my Imola ZHP .

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Can non-ZHP Mafia members see classifieds here? I keep sending my friend ads that are posted here, but he says he can't see it on his phone, effectively being locked out for being a non-member.
    I'm pretty sure non-members can see Mafia classifieds now. However that's a recent change. Ask your buddy to try again.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

/end rant.

I would happily buy your vehicle if I could do it all over again.
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

/end rant.

Price? Link to your FS listing?

Sent from my S8+
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Where else have you posted it? You might try additional for sale ads on other websites.
    I have it posted to Craigslist and a couple of Facebook groups (Utah BMW Enthusiast Classifieds, E46 ZHP Owners). I'm really starting to hate the E46 ZHP members group after being burned at the stake for my transmission fluid choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaks View Post
    On a side note, if it's still available in the spring there's a big chance I'll have the $$ to grab it from you. I'd like to have a cleaner twin to my Imola ZHP .
    Hey, if I still have it then, I would gladly sell it to you. I would prefer it go to someone that loves ZHP's just as much/more than I do.

Quote Originally Posted by webster View Post
    I would happily buy your vehicle if I could do it all over again.
    No worries at all man. The stars just didn't quite line up and now you've got yourself an insanely rare combo!

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Price? Link to your FS listing?

Sent from my S8+
    Asking $9950. Here is the for sale ad:

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...-Imola-Red-ZHP

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

ARC8's | BC Coilovers | FX-R Retrofitted | Dinan Stage 2 + Intake & Exhaust

Build Thread

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast