Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by FL116 View Post
    Well I know the m3 isn't practical, but a zhp is. I was just wondering why he is choosing a 4runner? 4 runners are great, just wondering why he's choosing it. I actually almost got one a couple years ago. I like em a lot

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I think the mountains in Oregon might have something to do with the decision. But hopefully he chimes in!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Hornung418 View Post
    I think the mountains in Oregon might have something to do with the decision. But hopefully he chimes in!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    That would be fun. I hate that we have no mountains in florida...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    --Bryant

2004 330i ZHP Imola | 6MT | /// Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel | Khoalty Angel Eyes | eBay Headers | Euro RCR Light Package | Vibrant Performance Custom Exhaust

ZHPs are great cars and all, but I need something that needs to be maintained minimally. I don't have the time to do that kind of makntenance myself. I was planning on getting a beat up accord or Camry, but then I drove a friends 4 runner on some of the dirt roads around Bend, OR and I had a blast. I'm also going to be going to school in Washington in an area that has a good amount of snow. That's pretty much how I came to the decision to go for a 4 runner. I guess you could say the mountains around here were definitely a factor
    -Dimitri; 19

98 Dakar Yellow M3
    Recaro - Ground Control - Macht Schnell - AP - Mashaw - UUC - Schroth - Apex - TMS

Quote Originally Posted by NorCal-Dimitri View Post
    ZHPs are great cars and all, but I need something that needs to be maintained minimally. I don't have the time to do that kind of makntenance myself. I was planning on getting a beat up accord or Camry, but then I drove a friends 4 runner on some of the dirt roads around Bend, OR and I had a blast. I'm also going to be going to school in Washington in an area that has a good amount of snow. That's pretty much how I came to the decision to go for a 4 runner. I guess you could say the mountains around here were definitely a factor
    Very nice. If Florida had more off-road trails or mountains, I would definitely have some sort of off road vehicle, and definitely not a zhp. Lol
    --Bryant

2004 330i ZHP Imola | 6MT | /// Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel | Khoalty Angel Eyes | eBay Headers | Euro RCR Light Package | Vibrant Performance Custom Exhaust

Let me know if you decide to sell the LTW wing.
    -Dave

2004 330i ZHP sedan- 6 speed swapped, Corsa exhaust
    1997 AW 328i- S52 swapped
    2004 IR 330i ZHP 6MT- aFe Stage 1, Shark Injector, RE Underdrives, Dforce LTWs- SOLD
    1997 Technoviolet M3/2/5- LS1/T56 swapped- SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by NorCal-Dimitri View Post
    So we both sold our cars at the exact same time haha.. Loved Mysti!! Really going to miss her. Seems like she will be goin to a loving home in Minnesota tomorrow. Have been talking to the new owner for about a week and he's flying down tomorrow to drive her back up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great looking M3. Like what you have done thus far. This is one of the few cars in yellow that I think looks great in it.

Question - What became of the Vaders?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910