Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Updated and bump for new members.
    Thanks for the bump. I need to add info about my second ZHP.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    Thanks for the bump. I need to add info about my second ZHP.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    No problem!

Mods: can one of you edit the sentence in the original post to say the chart is from purchases since 2014, not 2013, please? I changed the chart to keep it relevant by limiting it to purchases in the last three years.

No problem!

Mods: can one of you edit the sentence in the original post to say the chart is from purchases since 2014, not 2013, please? I changed the chart to keep it relevant by limiting it to purchases in the last three years.
    Boom

Sent from my S8+
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Just added my info. Looks like I paid a fair price, maybe a bit of a premium for oxford green. Hard to put a price on a documented full service history tho.

Quote Originally Posted by joeybananaz18 View Post
    Just added my info. Looks like I paid a fair price, maybe a bit of a premium for oxford green. Hard to put a price on a documented full service history tho.
    Yup, the graph/data is meant to just be a sort of guideline to prices over the past three years. The data is pretty simple and doesn't account for a lot of factors. Prices are all relative to geographic location, condition, maintenance history, color combination, transmission, packages, options, etc.

Yup, the graph/data is meant to just be a sort of guideline to prices over the past three years. The data is pretty simple and doesn't account for a lot of factors. Prices are all relative to geographic location, condition, maintenance history, color combination, transmission, packages, options, etc.
    Totally. There's a big gap between similar cars just factoring in different transmissions. I guess color was a personal preference so that's going to be all over the place. While imola is one of the more common colors, the fact that it is an M-specific color adds a bit of value for the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump for the handful of new members

When I purchased mine in April 2016 from dealer, it was $8900 with 120k miles and very clean. Original asking price was $10,500.

Congrats. Sounds like a great deal.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast