Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    I agree with the previous poster's comments and suggestions. My price paid is an extreme low data point. I bought a convertible with an inoperable top, so it was a low price. The downside is the convertible repair and overall maintenance expenditures when added to the original price now puts the car well into the high range for its mileage. I went into the process knowing this was a likely scenario and, sure enough, the expected worst case happened. It may be good to have an additional column where we list initial maintenance expenditures.

Nice idea, it reminds me of the market analysis cargurus.com does for used cars.
    Except the axes on the graph are reversed so that mileage is on the X axis.

Of course though, that carguru analysis is not restricted to ZHPs, it does all 3 series. But you get a good idea if you limit the years to the ZHP production and do an unlimited search (miles away from you).

Like Here. Need to click View Anlysis to see the graph.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Bump for visibility.

Did you use the prices in the "what did you pay" forum?
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Did you use the prices in the "what did you pay" forum?
    The spreadsheet he has set up looks like the data entries are pretty much all purchases in the last 3-4 years so I don't think he's gone back and put the data points in from the "how much did you pay" thread. I'd be willing to go through and input it once I have a little time.

@Shenanigans, I think the graph isn't updating automatically. A handful of the newest data points haven't inserted themselves even though they're in the last year or two.

Added my info.
    -Dave

2004 330i ZHP sedan- 6 speed swapped, Corsa exhaust
    1997 AW 328i- S52 swapped
    2004 IR 330i ZHP 6MT- aFe Stage 1, Shark Injector, RE Underdrives, Dforce LTWs- SOLD
    1997 Technoviolet M3/2/5- LS1/T56 swapped- SOLD

Data Added.

| AFE Cold Air Intake | VMR 701s | Bimmian Phone Bracket + Alween Magnetic | Zimmerman Coat Z Rotors + Bosch Quiet Cast | G.A.S. 1.2 BAR Coolant cap |
    | G.A.S. DISA Rebuild Kit | Besian Systems VANOS Rebuild + Anti Rattle | Mirimoto HID retrofit | Orion V2 (Opaque) |

"I've always thought of the hardcore ZHP owners as a bunch of pricks that over value an option package, this cements that position."

Bump!

Bump for new members.

This is going to be awesome if anyone ever has to make an insurance claim.

I was looking at a new car, so I let the dealer appraise it. The salesman knows I'm an enthusiast, so he apologized befoe even giving me the number. He also told me not to take it. $5,000 for a 92k ZHP sedan with a 6MT.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast