Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    botond, i have a very sensitive butt-dyno...

fortunately i picked up both items second-hand, i think i paid around $400 for both. so not bad. the intake was purely for noise, and for $200 i was OK with that. the top end does feel a bit better with it and the tune together... i see 6800rpm on a regular basis.

peter
    Thanks a lot guys! I really value all your honest and very well thought out opinions. Just from everyone mentioning the awesome sound that you hear when one is installed makes me want to dive in and try and experience that. I think that I've also made up my mind that I want to pair that with the Jim Comforti Shark Injector. It seems like a good match. So the combo will be Afe Stage1 pro dry with the shark injector. I already have the Remus throttle responder so all in all I think these will be a good match.

Anyone want to sell me an Afe and a shark injector? Lol

Let me know. I'll post it on the classifieds as well.

Thanks guys!

Dtownwolfpack

I'd go stage one, the stage two I ordered a few months ago didn't fit with my Xenon's- don't know if it's due to my retrofit, but it's something to keep in mind.
    -Dave

2004 330i ZHP sedan- 6 speed swapped, Corsa exhaust
    1997 AW 328i- S52 swapped
    2004 IR 330i ZHP 6MT- aFe Stage 1, Shark Injector, RE Underdrives, Dforce LTWs- SOLD
    1997 Technoviolet M3/2/5- LS1/T56 swapped- SOLD

Dave,

Thanks for the tip, how do you like that combo on yours? Is it as intoxcicating as when you first drove your zhp? Does it bring it back to life so to speak? That's exactly the combo I'm going for. Any info from you would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Primo

Quote Originally Posted by squashman702 View Post
    I'd go stage one, the stage two I ordered a few months ago didn't fit with my Xenon's- don't know if it's due to my retrofit, but it's something to keep in mind.
    That is odd, I have a stage two and it fits just fine with xenons. Went for the stage two since I was able to pick one up for less than half of retail.

The noise is great!

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
    04 ZHP Coupe/ Ti Silver/ 1 of 3. "Stock"

Quote Originally Posted by Dtownwolfpack View Post
    Dave,

Thanks for the tip, how do you like that combo on yours? Is it as intoxcicating as when you first drove your zhp? Does it bring it back to life so to speak? That's exactly the combo I'm going for. Any info from you would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Primo
    The extra noise is nice, and the car felt a little snappier after the Conforti tune. I don't really remember the stock feel to be honest- I don't think I had it more than a month before I started modifying it. I can't leave anything alone haha.
    -Dave

2004 330i ZHP sedan- 6 speed swapped, Corsa exhaust
    1997 AW 328i- S52 swapped
    2004 IR 330i ZHP 6MT- aFe Stage 1, Shark Injector, RE Underdrives, Dforce LTWs- SOLD
    1997 Technoviolet M3/2/5- LS1/T56 swapped- SOLD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12