Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone else not getting email notifications?

Either to subscribed threads or PM's.

I've checked the obvious like my junk mail folders, nothing.

I received a PM this morning and there was a reply to a thread that I am subscribed to that is supposed to "instant"ly send email when there is a reply. Nothing.

In fact, I dont think I've every gotten an email from this board, other than the email verification email.

Anyone else have this issue?
    2003 BMW 330i ZHP
    ESS Twin Screw Stage 2 - Wavetrac - Headers - Borla - BMW Performance
    Turner Motorsports - Powerflex - Hawk Performance

Build thread: http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...yan-s-2003-ZHP
    Wheelwell: 2003 BMW 3 Series
    Fuelly: 2003 BMW 330i

Two things it could be: 1) hotmail addresses don't work. 2) check your settings as to how you are notified, there are options as to how often, what method, and how quickly you want them. Other than that, I wouldn't know why.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Two things it could be: 1) hotmail addresses don't work. 2) check your settings as to how you are notified, there are options as to how often, what method, and how quickly you want them. Other than that, I wouldn't know why.
    As well as Outlook.com.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Ah, thanks.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    As well as Outlook.com.

Thats it, my email is hosted on outlook.com. Any idea why? They don't even get tagged as spam, they must be just dropping the emails entirely? Does the sending email address ever get a NDR?
    2003 BMW 330i ZHP

SERVINT will not work with Hotmail or Outlook.

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

They must have a block of IP's blacklisted then by outlook/hotmail. Have you tried setting up SPF records for the zhpmafia.com domain? Are the IP addresses used by the mafia's servint hosting account static? If they are static then we can probably set a SPF record and then request that the IP(s) be unblocked.
    2003 BMW 330i ZHP

I'll look into it. Thanks.

THanks, here are a couple links to help out if you are unfamiliar with SPF records and DNS:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sender_Policy_Framework
    http://mxtoolbox.com/spf.aspx

And this wizard will help you create the records:
    http://www.spfwizard.net/

The hard part is simply getting the IP address that your domain will send email from (being sarcastic here, its not hard), then just plug that into the wizard and it will spit out the text string you can use to create the TXT record. Then add that TXT record to the zhpmafia.com domain's DNS settings, allow 24 hours for it to propogate throughout the internet, and you're done. Well, at least then we could request outlook to unblacklist zhpmafia.com's IP addresses.
    2003 BMW 330i ZHP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast