Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

WTB AFE STAGE1 pro dry and Shark injector

Just wanted to see before I went out and shell out money on a new one if anyone is getting ready to part with either of these 2 mods. Afe stage1 pro dry as well as a shark injector. The shark injector I know is a little tougher but just wanted to see if anyone might have it available.

Thanks guys!

Dtownwolfpack

Quote Originally Posted by Dtownwolfpack View Post
    Just wanted to see before I went out and shell out money on a new one if anyone is getting ready to part with either of these 2 mods. Afe stage1 pro dry as well as a shark injector. The shark injector I know is a little tougher but just wanted to see if anyone might have it available.

Thanks guys!

Dtownwolfpack
    FYI, the Shark Injector you're better off just buying new. Once it's used, it's tied to the car's VIN, so buying a used one won't work for you.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    FYI, the Shark Injector you're better off just buying new. Once it's used, it's tied to the car's VIN, so buying a used one won't work for you.
    technically that's not true, BP. you can send it back to TMS to be 'wiped' and ready for use again. the one i bought was 'refreshed' like that. cost was $50 for TMS to do that. is it tedious? yes. easier to buy new? yes.

peter
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    technically that's not true, BP. you can send it back to TMS to be 'wiped' and ready for use again. the one i bought was 'refreshed' like that. cost was $50 for TMS to do that. is it tedious? yes. easier to buy new? yes.

peter
    I remember the cost being MUCH higher than that... which is why it wouldn't have been worth having TMS do that, unless someone wants to sell theirs DIRT cheap.

If I sold mine, I wouldn't want less than $150 for it (which is already over half off)... then factor in shipping from the original seller to the buyer, to Turner (and back, I'm sure they'd charge shipping) - so in that case, I'd rather just not have the hassle and pay a little extra for a new one.

If it really is $50, then it'd be worth a look, totally depending on price. What do these go for used? I just did a VERY quick 30 second search on eBay and couldn't find any used.

This whole process of buying a used one sounds like a big hassle.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    I remember the cost being MUCH higher than that... which is why it wouldn't have been worth having TMS do that, unless someone wants to sell theirs DIRT cheap.

If I sold mine, I wouldn't want less than $150 for it (which is already over half off)... then factor in shipping from the original seller to the buyer, to Turner (and back, I'm sure they'd charge shipping) - so in that case, I'd rather just not have the hassle and pay a little extra for a new one.

If it really is $50, then it'd be worth a look, totally depending on price. What do these go for used? I just did a VERY quick 30 second search on eBay and couldn't find any used.

This whole process of buying a used one sounds like a big hassle.
    yeah, in hindsight, it was a bit of a hassle. but i wasn't in a hurry, and hey, i saved around $125USD, which is compounded savings for me (that's about $160CAD right now ).

hey, calabogie track days would be a good deal for you right now with the exchange rate the way it is!

peter
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    yeah, in hindsight, it was a bit of a hassle. but i wasn't in a hurry, and hey, i saved around $125USD, which is compounded savings for me (that's about $160CAD right now ).

hey, calabogie track days would be a good deal for you right now with the exchange rate the way it is!

peter
    The exchange was awesome when I went in July. I already took advantage of that this year. lol
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun