Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

New to the Mafia. Buona sera.

Hi all.

I have had two 330s over the years and had upgraded some years ago to the ZHP (2004). I am an admirer of the brand. Mine have always treated me to thrills and pride of ownership.

With my latest family changes (new addition) I am despondent to have to pass on my bachelor coupé for a truck to transport my growing family and one day tow a trailer on family adventures.

I will be turning my "Velma" over to one that wants a gently used, low mileage '04 ZHP at a reasonable price. More details and pics to come.

I welcome all advise on the proper way to list and facilitate a sale.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome. GLWS
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Welcome !

In for details about your car. I was lucky to find mine back in February: local seller, ZHP Mafia member, Imola, with plenty of service recs.

Welcome. Congrats on the baby.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Welcome. Not in the market, but lots of pics, the good, the bad and the history, are always good things to cover in your add.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Thanks to all for your advice and warm welcomes.
    I was able to sell my beloved ZHP a week after listing it on Autotrader. I received almost what I wanted for the car. It did have mild condition issues but for an 11 year old car with low miles so I came down to facilitate a sale.
    The car sale was finalized the day we brought the new baby boy home from the hospital. Very excited for the "daddy chapter" of my life.
    Thanks again to all! Cheers.

Welcome to the family! I suspect by your username that you're a SoCal resident; there's a large faction of mafiosos in the region, including one of the site's Bosses, johnrando. Get in on a get-together when you get the chance!

Zebra Horse Power - PSA: The Hypermiling Thread
    Kevin Savino-Riker
    Cogito Automation, LLC.
    I'm new at BMWs.

Welcome. GLWS and congrats on the growing family.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture