Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Looks great, congrats! Thanks for making me really hate my gray interior.

It looked like he had a couple nice looking E53 X5s on the lot too.

just saw the post on autotrader. found out its a manual. made me feel better about not finding this and stealing it from your hands lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike V View Post
    Looks great, congrats! Thanks for making me really hate my gray interior.

It looked like he had a couple nice looking E53 X5s on the lot too.
    What do you mean this interior?? Sorry don't mean to be a smart ass..

And yes he has few X5s that are sharp..and a bad ass X6

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Looks like you got it figured out. Sorry for not answering earlier.
    Thanks for the tip on photobucket Marcus, no sweat it was pretty easy once I tooled around with it.

Woke up this morning and checked the garage to make sure she was still there
    But no worries my trusty daily driver pathfinder was there watching over her like an older brother.

Quote Originally Posted by pleasecorrupt View Post
    just saw the post on autotrader. found out its a manual. made me feel better about not finding this and stealing it from your hands lol.
    The dealer posted it last Friday and I was sitting in front of his place 130 miles away from my house 30 minutes before he opened the next day on Saturday morning. I have found that when you find what you want you must be quick as hell or their gone. This car was my 4th choice as I was planning on purchasing the mystic blue 330 non ZHP. I found 2 of them, but before I could act they got sold so by dumb luck this car popped up and I was like I ain't missing this one. I think it turned out good, I got the best car with the interior colors for the price I wanted. Couldn't be happier!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyrad View Post

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

The dealer posted it last Friday and I was sitting in front of his place 130 miles away from my house 30 minutes before he opened the next day on Saturday morning. I have found that when you find what you want you must be quick as hell or their gone. This car was my 4th choice as I was planning on purchasing the mystic blue 330 non ZHP. I found 2 of them, but before I could act they got sold so by dumb luck this car popped up and I was like I ain't missing this one. I think it turned out good, I got the best car with the interior colors for the price I wanted. Couldn't be happier!
    You did a great job on the price. I got hammered for $4k more for a very similar car with similar mileage. Had the added benefit of the CPO, but I still got violated...
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Thanks for the tip on photobucket Marcus, no sweat it was pretty easy once I tooled around with it.
    Great. Glad we got that squared away.

Nice, that's the color combo I was searching for..

2005 BMW 330i ZHP
    2004 BMW 330Ci ZHP A DIY Turbocharger Project!

My site: www.E46Turbo330Ci.com
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=545&dateline=1337626488

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast