Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello to you guys finally from a LONG time lurker!!

First, I will say that I do work for a BMW "stealership" as a service advisor and have been with BMW for six years now and have been a service advisor for over ten years. That being said I am a very passionate BMW guy and have been for quite a while but I am an E46 guy. Best car BMW has ever built and I get to see our E through F chassis on an everyday basis and so pissed we are already in the G's once the facelift and 340i come out. I have owned quite a few E46's including an M3 but it was not practical because of the miles I was driving. So I moved to Newnan GA last year and want to meet some people as passionate as I am about these cars. I currently drive an 02 330i that has quite a few modifications (big and small) that I think you guys would appreciate and there is more to come in the future for it. No one will be able to tell mine is not a ZHP shortly and using all oem parts but the next step will be when I easily outrun one of our new M3's or M4's. Irregardless, I always stay on this site when I am slow at work and I read through so many things that I could instantly tell you what is wrong with your car but couldn't because I wasn't a member. I decided to become a member. So in closing I will post a pic of my 330i for you and nice to meet you guys!

Name:  IMG_3574.JPG
Views: 183
Size:  238.5 KB

That was the day we installed my 19" Breyton's. Had to roll the fenders a few days later.

And I can post all kinds of pics from now on for the Post Your ZHP Sightings because we have quite a few come in.

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay here

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Welcome! Beautiful car.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Welcome. Glad to see someone else from the Atlanta area.

Welcome home.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Welcome. Nice looking AW.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast