Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    I just picked up a used set of H&R Street Performance Coilovers from Craigslist for $300. I would suggest keeping an eye out at e46 fanatics classifieds and bimmerforums panjo page. I think there is a set of BC Coilovers now for 800... Also use www.searchtempest.com to search ALL of Craigslist! Amazing site.

Welcome!

That bubble looked nasty, glad to hear you replaced those tires.

Good list you got going there!
    Patrick ///04 330i ZHP///BMWCCA#465139///Jim Conforti Shark Injector///H&R Touring Cup Kit///Gruppe M Intake

Stay Away From Raceland.

Look at:

Tien SS
    KW V1
    Bilstein PSS9
    Fortune Auto(Virginia)
    FK (budget)

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Stay Away From Raceland.

Look at:

Tien SS
    KW V1
    Bilstein PSS9
    Fortune Auto(Virginia)
    FK (budget)

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Question...I've got 9.5" wheels in the rear...how the hell am I gonna good fitment? Im looking at fender flares but damn thats an expensive fix.

| AFE Cold Air Intake | VMR 701s | Bimmian Phone Bracket + Alween Magnetic | Zimmerman Coat Z Rotors + Bosch Quiet Cast | G.A.S. 1.2 BAR Coolant cap |
    | G.A.S. DISA Rebuild Kit | Besian Systems VANOS Rebuild + Anti Rattle | Mirimoto HID retrofit | Orion V2 (Opaque) |

"I've always thought of the hardcore ZHP owners as a bunch of pricks that over value an option package, this cements that position."

JW77 2004 330i ZHP Maintenance

Glad you took the old man's advice. Nice plans for the car.

I hope BOLC is going well. If you run into a really tall TC 2LT named Morrison, he's a family friend and good guy. Drives a Golf GTI.

Get that tire replaced ASAP. --or maybe you did.

Thumbs, iPhone, TaT.

Anyone heard of Solo Werks? I just saw these coilovers...

http://www.esetuning.com/bmw-330-e46...d-s1bw003.html

| AFE Cold Air Intake | VMR 701s | Bimmian Phone Bracket + Alween Magnetic | Zimmerman Coat Z Rotors + Bosch Quiet Cast | G.A.S. 1.2 BAR Coolant cap |
    | G.A.S. DISA Rebuild Kit | Besian Systems VANOS Rebuild + Anti Rattle | Mirimoto HID retrofit | Orion V2 (Opaque) |

"I've always thought of the hardcore ZHP owners as a bunch of pricks that over value an option package, this cements that position."

Quote Originally Posted by justinwilson77 View Post
    Anyone heard of Solo Werks? I just saw these coilovers...

http://www.esetuning.com/bmw-330-e46...d-s1bw003.html
    hey justin, glad to see you on the forum...

to be honest, i would pass on those. in your price range, i would look at the bilstein PSS (B14 - the non-damping adjustable units - roughly $900-$1000), or ST for roughly $875. both have good warranties, and are built by reputable manufacturers - you're going to find lots of junk in the sub-$800 range, unfortunately... not worth installing, in my opinion.

peter
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    hey justin, glad to see you on the forum...

to be honest, i would pass on those. in your price range, i would look at the bilstein PSS (B14 - the non-damping adjustable units - roughly $900-$1000), or ST for roughly $875. both have good warranties, and are built by reputable manufacturers - you're going to find lots of junk in the sub-$800 range, unfortunately... not worth installing, in my opinion.

peter
    Roger that, Im probably just gonna save for a few months and snag something around $1,500. Any ideas on how I could compensate for my super wide wheels on the rear? I'm not sure if they'll fit if I lower it as much as I want to (2 inches all around).

Probably going to pick up these around January.

H&R Street Performance Coilover Kit - $1,185.95

http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E46-330...overs/ES10806/

Quote Originally Posted by justinwilson77 View Post
    Roger that, Im probably just gonna save for a few months and snag something around $1,500. Any ideas on how I could compensate for my super wide wheels on the rear? I'm not sure if they'll fit if I lower it as much as I want to (2 inches all around).

Probably going to pick up these around January.

H&R Street Performance Coilover Kit - $1,185.95

http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E46-330...overs/ES10806/
    those are a bilstein damper-based kit, should be decent...

for the rear wheels... yikes. you could either run crazy negative camber in the rear, massively flare out the rear arches... or get new wheels.

peter
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Autozone.com
    Nice work! Your car looks great. I need to set one of these up for myself.

As far as your rear wheels, what are the offsets? I'm pretty sure I've read of others fitting 9.5 in the rear, lowered, without issues. Hopefully someone will chime in.

18x9 ET 42 Apex EC-7's / BC Racing BR Type Coilovers / GruppeM Intake
    ECS SS Brake Lines / Coby Wheel Wrap w/ Tri-Stitch / 35% Tint / BavSound Stage 1 / Stett Intake Boots / OE Euro Clears

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast