Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Dried out Leather

So the leather interior in my ZHP is in pretty good condition. It doesn't appear dirty, and doesn't have many cracks or anything like that.

I find though that it feels very dry and stiff- I feel like it needs conditioned. I don't want to use a product that will add any type of shine to the leather, as I like the natural matte finish. Does anyone have any experience with something that moisturized/conditioned their e46 leather, softening it up while keeping the matte finish?

Any help is appreciated!

I'm in China right now and the internet here won't let me post pictures, but I'll post them up on my return.

You need multiple applications of Leatherique. It Cleans and rejuvenates the leather and restores leather that is like cardboard.

Leatherique Rejuvenator and Leatherique Pristine Clean.

My leather was like that when I swapped in this interior. One application to a shifter boot that was like paper and it felt half as soft as a brand new shift boot. I will do another application before winter hits and see how much better it is then!

This product restores some of the suppleness of the leather and gets better with each application if your leather is cardboard hard. It will make the leather nice and matte again as though it was new.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Yeah, what BP said. Shit's magical... I can only imagine it's at least in part derived from unicorns.

Quote Originally Posted by ryankokesh View Post
    Yeah, what BP said. Shit's magical... I can only imagine it's at least in part derived from unicorns.
    +1
    Patrick ///04 330i ZHP///BMWCCA#465139///Jim Conforti Shark Injector///H&R Touring Cup Kit///Gruppe M Intake