Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Edmonton ZHP

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post

welcome!
    -Jeff | '19 JGC WK2

Sold: '03 ZHP

"There is a straight six engine at the front, a manual gear box in the middle, and drive goes to the back. That's page one, chapter one from the petrolsexual handbook." - Jeremy Clarkson

Quote Originally Posted by Whammy View Post
    welcome!
    Thanks, Jeff.

I will say I find it pretty cozy in here. It's nice to be part of a cohesive community that is standing shoulder to shoulder rather than a combative one.
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4926&dateline=1443567139

Gwen, the workhorse

04 G500|Tectite Grey|Nitto 305/40/R22|Satin White interior trim|JW Speaker 8700 Evolution Headlights

Koni Heavy Duty Shocks|Makes VW diesels look like Priuses

Yes, I have a ZHP too...pics will come

Gents, ladies...

It is with immense sadness that I declare a death in the family. Claudia held a special place in my heart. She was always ready to have more fun than the laws would ever allow and was as tight as a duck's arse the whole year that she shared with us. In 2008 when I let go of Betty, a triple black manual coupe, I felt I had unfinished business with the chassis. Claudia was all that business and more. Rare paint and interior combo got her compliments everywhere and I looked forward to sharing the limelight with her for decades to come in fact. She was supposed to be a member of the family.

I was in Italy and Bosnia for three weeks with my spouse and if you've ever been to either, you know what driving in Rome and Sarajevo might be like. For the uninitiated, it is really something else. We bombed along at 180km/h in our Panda on the A1 and still had Audis flashing in the rearview. I don't think we saw one car without a dent on it in Rome and I'm frankly quite surprised that so many people survive the day in Sarajevo. Yet, 20 mins into her first commute back in Edmonton, the inevitable struck while the twit was typing some solution to string theory to his buddy, I'm sure.

Bang. Fuckin write off. Bring a tissue.

So, she goes to auction with her new gold rims on, a carbon fibre strut brace, month old diff fluid/motor oil/transmission fluid and almost brand facking new drilled rotors and pads. Oh and a year old clutch. Geezuz... I hate this guy and I don't hate anything.

If you're in the mood for 1 of 2 Silbergrau on Natural manuals in Canada, reach out to me over the next couple of days and I can try to help you get this including the list of repairs as per the appraisal.

Open letter to the universe:

Please don't pick her apart like a plane in Lord of War! She has a bad hip right now and needs a loving home.

And with that, I bid the forum adieu, for now. I can't even think of poking around and looking to see what people are doing with their gorgeous, perfect machines. I'm headed over to Audiland for a stint in a '14 S5 (manual, ya better believe it) but I WILL return someday.

Until then...
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4926&dateline=1443567139

Gwen, the workhorse

04 G500|Tectite Grey|Nitto 305/40/R22|Satin White interior trim|JW Speaker 8700 Evolution Headlights

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Dude. Sorry for your loss.
    Thanks man. It's not just metal to some of us...ya know?

Gwen, the workhorse

Damn, very sorry to hear that, has to be devastating. Thankfully you and your wife were okay.

You should remove the CF strut bar and sell that separately.

Thank you Mr Curves. She's fine, mostly. Soft tissue tears can be a real bitch to live with and heal.

As for the strut, I'll see if they'll let me wrench on the car while it's at the shop. I kind of doubt it but you never know. I know it will be tough to find another strut like it and I'd love to keep it for the inevitable replacement car.

Gwen, the workhorse

Sorry to hear. You should remove everything you can prior to letting auction house take it. All you need is a rolling chassis typically.

S7 Edge, out
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast