Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New VMR rims

New VMR rims

Put some VMR rims on my non-ZHP today. Love them.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Looks very good, Jeff.

Looks great. You leaving those roundels in?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Yes. Are you not digging the red and white roundels? Tried some Black and White roundels and Black, Red and White. Didn't like the look. I'll tire of the red and go back to the originals.

The red and white roundels look good. When you get bored, go back to the traditional blue and white.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus57 View Post
    Yes. Are you not digging the red and white roundels? Tried some Black and White roundels and Black, Red and White. Didn't like the look. I'll tire of the red and go back to the originals.
    I like em. Wanted to hear your unbiased opinion though. I am all about accessorizing.

Would you rub if you were dropped, say an inch in front and rear?

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Probably not. If I lowered it and hit a dip, it would rub. I'm not big on the dropped look. Mostly because almost everyone does it. I'm about being the different cat.

Everyone drops their car. I thinks its otherwise on this site.

I'm sure I'll catch hell from the 1er crowd for not lowering it. Speaking of catching hell, I'm going to a Mustang GT500 club meeting with my neighbor next week. I hope my BMWCCA won't be revoked. haha I told my neighbor I'm going to drive the bimmer to his club meeting. He calls my car Eurotrash (he really does like my car). I just tell him he is Carol Shelby's love child.

Looks great! The 1 series has really grown on me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast