Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Lightbulb Anyone within a two hour drive?

Anyone within a two hour drive from NYC have a Battery Charger similar to http://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-14...ine-start.aspx !! or anyone that can help me install Shark Injectors! I have the ECU! I think you can use it as well? correct me if I'm wrong.. or is it a one time use?

But yeah I just want to do this btw I have an automatic... If anything let me know guys

I'm willing to do a favor too.. I can bring beers, money, or parts!? (I have 12.5mm and 17mm spacers i don't use with bolts; Tunermotorsport)
    Photobucket

I'm within an hour from you, but... you have all the equipment, you might as well just go for it! It's a VERY easy process; just follow the directions to the letter and you'll be good to go. I had no idea what I was doing when I applied it and it was successful after just reading the instructions. Make sure your battery is recent (I'd say within 2 years). When I did mine, it was 5 years old, and even though everything worked fine on it, the Shark wouldn't install because the battery wouldn't hold enough voltage.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

I just need a battery charger for it
    Photobucket