Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have still yet to launch the ZHP since I've owned it.... Is that bad??? Lol
    --Bryant

2004 330i ZHP Imola | 6MT | /// Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel | Khoalty Angel Eyes | eBay Headers | Euro RCR Light Package | Vibrant Performance Custom Exhaust

I haven't either, hasn't bothered me.

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying
    I launched mine every week at least for aggressive starts for thrills and chills. It survived with no problems. If you do it right the transmission will last. If you don't, then it'll be expensive you will learn!

If I launched at 2K I don't think my car would go anywhere. Then again I had 265/30R19 rubber so maybe that's the culprit. My launches were around 3000-3500 so I could play with the clutch for a few milliseconds to get enough traction and just a tad of wheel slip so I had maximum energy to the ground and enough energy to bleed off as sound and friction from pushing in a little too much power. I always shifted at redline so the next gear would be closest to its peak power.

I did get really good at double clutching to save my synchros on all up and downshifts. Maybe that helped my synchros last as long as it did with 173K punishing miles. Before changing cars my ZHP grabbed hard, never slipped, and slipped into gears buttery smooth!

Learn how to get out of the gate aggressively and you'll really open up what you paid for and also discover things you didn't know about yourself. Live the journey!!!
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12