Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

AMMO NYC, anyone tried?

Hey guys, been watching a bunch of ammo nyc videos on proper washing/detailing etc. I went to the website and GOD DAMN the products seem somewhat pricey. Just seeing if anyone has any experience with these products yet and if they are worth the extra $$$. Hope everybody has had a good week! Keep revving till the redline!

Kev

From what I've read online it sounds like they make a quality product. That being said, I've seen people get amazing results with cheaper products. Apparently one of the attractive qualities of their detailing products is that most of them work hand in hand and contribute to the cars overall look. They are pretty pricy for what looks to be a relatively small bottle. I'm not sure if I'd be willing to drop that much green on detailing products when I can probably acheive similar results for a fraction of the cost.

| AFE Cold Air Intake | VMR 701s | Bimmian Phone Bracket + Alween Magnetic | Zimmerman Coat Z Rotors + Bosch Quiet Cast | G.A.S. 1.2 BAR Coolant cap |
    | G.A.S. DISA Rebuild Kit | Besian Systems VANOS Rebuild + Anti Rattle | Mirimoto HID retrofit | Orion V2 (Opaque) |

"I've always thought of the hardcore ZHP owners as a bunch of pricks that over value an option package, this cements that position."

Detailers Domain is the place to go. Use the code zhpmafia in the discount field to save some costs.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Detailers Domain is the place to go. Use the code zhpmafia in the discount field to save some costs.
    +1

especially if you're going to be dropping a lot of green anyways

| AFE Cold Air Intake | VMR 701s | Bimmian Phone Bracket + Alween Magnetic | Zimmerman Coat Z Rotors + Bosch Quiet Cast | G.A.S. 1.2 BAR Coolant cap |
    | G.A.S. DISA Rebuild Kit | Besian Systems VANOS Rebuild + Anti Rattle | Mirimoto HID retrofit | Orion V2 (Opaque) |

"I've always thought of the hardcore ZHP owners as a bunch of pricks that over value an option package, this cements that position."

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    +1

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim