Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

BMW Performance Insurance

Hello Mafia

I have always used USAA for my auto insurance and have always been very satisfied with them.

Building a relationship from whom I purchased my newly acquired ZHP from (a very knowledgeable BMW enthusiast) he has mentioned a policy he has with Liberty Mutual called BMW Performance Insurance which guarantees the use of OEM parts 100% of the time in the event of repairs needed.
    This is awesome.

BMW promotes this on their site http://www.bmwusa.com/standard/conte...insurance.aspx

They will also tow your car if needed to the nearest BMW dealer. This all sounds great.

May even be enough to have me switch insurance companies if USAA does not offer anything comparable. I feel this is highly valuable, especially to ZHP enthusiast and owners as most of us are hardcore OEM and only OEM

Does anyone have this specific policy or know of anything comparable from other insurance companies?? Possibly how much it cost ballpark?

Thanks!

Never heard of this but sounds like a great option to explore. I'm USAA too.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Never heard of this but sounds like a great option to explore. I'm USAA too.
    I had never heard of it either.

Talked to USAA to see if they offer anything comparable. I stressed the rarity of the ZHP and its the OEM parts that really set it apart from the pack and he did a great job of telling me what I want to hear but did use the "aftermarket" word a couple times, although it sounded like he may have misused the term but it sounds as though they will "try" to use OEM if there are no other options but I offered a windshield as an example, if they would get it from BMW directly and it didn't sound as if they would.

When I had repair work done they did not use OEM unless I paid more myself for it.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

I just wonder since our cars are getting older if using a policy like this that specifies BMW only parts will just mean the insurance company considers our car totaled faster due to the parts cost.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

I have LM and have never heard of it. I'm going to have to look into it. I like them a lot, although I've never had to file a claim with them. *knocksonwood*

I believe it is exclusive to Liberty Mutual.

Which is unfortunate I plan to call them later today and get a quote to compare my USAA policy with