Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Oooo...I wanna see pics...
    Technically, these are for E36 seats. I ordered them for my 325is last summer and took them off when I sold it. The fit isn't exact but its close enough.

I went with the material they call spacer mesh for several reasons. One was to get my sweaty butt off of the hot leather in the summer. Two was to separate me from the cold leather in the winter. And three, they were reasonably priced.

The install took all of ten minutes.

Sent from my Samsung Fascinate using Tapatalk.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

They can't make em for seats with adjustable thigh support.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

And I'm guessing that you have these thigh supports. Bummer.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Quote Originally Posted by static667 View Post
    I think pretty much all zhp's do....as it has sport package.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by static667 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    I think pretty much all zhp's do....as it has sport package.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    I have them also, agree with Dane on this.

Nice list Dane. Bimmerworld should go under Mod Shop.

Roger. Feel free to update and repost.

Droid X! Srs Legitness!

Just got this message from www.realbmwparts.com. They were advertising an oil change kit for $55 so I figured I would give them a try.......

Supplier Comments:
    04/04/11 8:16 AM - Hey Barry, I have bad news. It turns out that higher management in the dealership has decided to shut down our internet website. So I cannot process your order. Or any orders for that matter. Sorry for the inconvenience and maybe in the future we will be able to start the website up again. Thanks! -Adrian

I've been getting most of my parts from Lincoln BMW. They are cheaper than Tischer 99% of the time and they are closer to me so it doesn't take as long for shipping. I think Tischer might have more parts in stock but usually I'm not in a big hurry when ordering parts.

http://www.bmwmercedesparts.com/part...?siteid=215771

Barry

Autozone.com
    John's initial post edited to reflect what we have thus far.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast