Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I took a shot and ordered these from Ebay. Half ECS price.......we'll see. At least they've sold 600+ of them

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DEPO-Clear-...4AAOSwPcVVy-pK
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by pedro2u View Post
    I took a shot and ordered these from Ebay. Half ECS price.......we'll see. At least they've sold 600+ of them

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DEPO-Clear-...4AAOSwPcVVy-pK
    I bought a set of smoked reflectors a few years back, from the same seller. Keep me posted how fitment is for you, mine fit snugly in the bumper cutout fine but the reflectors seemed "flatter" than stock, so the front end sticks out a bit:

2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Let us know how you like 'em.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Thanks, t.er and Rando, I can see the slight curvature in the OEM ambers I have (makes sense based on the shape of the bumper). Makes me wonder if they can't be warmed up in boiling water and bent/shaped if needed.... but gotta receive em first.....first things first
    Pete

Def interested in how it goes

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

As an FYI... There is no OEM clear reflector. The amber reflectors are for the US market only. EU cars with the M-Sport bumper (or whatever it is called--M-Aero2--ie the ZHP front bumper) don't have any reflectors in them at all. Stupid DOT requirement...

\\Name:  Euro2.PNG
Views: 749
Size:  212.8 KB

Name:  euro3333333.PNG
Views: 751
Size:  1.11 MB

Thanks, t.er and Rando, I can see the slight curvature in the OEM ambers I have (makes sense based on the shape of the bumper). Makes me wonder if they can't be warmed up in boiling water and bent/shaped if needed.... but gotta receive em first.....first things first
    Hey Pete, did you end up having the same issues I did? I just placed an order for a 2nd set, wondering if they've improved or not

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    Hey Pete, did you end up having the same issues I did? I just placed an order for a 2nd set, wondering if they've improved or not
    It took me 2 sets to finally get them installed. I had purchased a new OEM bumper, so I assumed that sizing/fitment should be correct, but I broke the 1st set trying to install them because it took so much force to push them in. I ended up having to carefully use a Dremel tool on the brand new bumper (cringe) to get them in. And even doing that, I put a slight chip in this one.....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Pete

Name:  A37F5B33-0F4C-4B0A-9EA7-40E9703C1718.jpeg
Views: 602
Size:  251.2 KBI bought the OEM Euro bumper so I wouldn’t need reflectors…

It took me 2 sets to finally get them installed. I had purchased a new OEM bumper, so I assumed that sizing/fitment should be correct, but I broke the 1st set trying to install them because it took so much force to push them in. I ended up having to carefully use a Dremel tool on the brand new bumper (cringe) to get them in. And even doing that, I put a slight chip in this one.....
    Oh man sorry to hear that... I didn't have trouble getting my 1st set in but was never truly happy with the fit. Hopefully their quality hasn't gone down then!

Quote Originally Posted by sna77 View Post
    Name:  A37F5B33-0F4C-4B0A-9EA7-40E9703C1718.jpeg
Views: 602
Size:  251.2 KBI bought the OEM Euro bumper so I wouldn’t need reflectors…
    Lol I'm too cheap - getting my front license plate holes shaved, but I think that'd just be a bit too costly with the reflectors

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast