Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

BMW Get Together: Timmayfest June 10-12, 2011 Columbus OH

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=476551

For those that live near C-bus and are not attending the ZHP Mafia Family Reunion, this may be a fun weekend with a bunch of other BMW owners.

I am in a wedding that weekend, but I will try my hardest to make it out to Timmayfest again this year. I went last year for a few hours after work Got a t-shirt and some free Mid-Ohio passes!

Quote Originally Posted by kpro View Post
    I am in a wedding that weekend, but I will try my hardest to make it out to Timmayfest again this year. I went last year for a few hours after work Got a t-shirt and some free Mid-Ohio passes!
    So that means you can't possibly need to go to a wedding in June....
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by kpro
    I vote for ditching the wedding.

What sounds cooler? Telling your friends you went to a wedding this summer or telling your friends that you hung out with a mafia family on the east coast?

When I put it like that, the decision seems rather simple, doesn't it?

See ya soon!

Yeah, my brother lucked out that his wedding is the week before the mafia reunion or his older only sibling would be very upset.

See ya soon kpro. I think the Boss has spoken.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    See ya soon kpro. I think the Boss has spoken.

Awww!!! You guys I would love to come to the Mafia meet, but will most likely go to Timmayfest if anything at all, because Im IN a wedding on the 11th. If I was just going to the wedding, I would probably skip out on it, unfortunately Im a little more committed.

I'll be there, of course. I couldn't go last year of how my schedule came out...but it turned out really well.

http://ohiobimmers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3426

There is the "official, official" if you want to look at it that way. If you guys have any questions let me know; I know him personally and can answer any questions you have

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    I vote for ditching the wedding.

What sounds cooler? Telling your friends you went to a wedding this summer or telling your friends that you hung out with a mafia family on the east coast?

When I put it like that, the decision seems rather simple, doesn't it?

See ya soon!
    +1

Sent from my Samsung Fascinate using Tapatalk.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast