Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Exclamation BMW metal valve stem caps?

So i noticed after getting my new tires installed (DWS06), that my genuine BMW, shallow, metal valve stem caps were gone and replaced with regular rubber caps. too late to make a big deal of it as I didn't notice until i got home.

The new valve stem thread area looks a bit longer and my old BMW caps wouldn't cover them fully i think, even if I still had them. (still have some OLD ones i should double check).
    These are the short ones I had:
    http://www.eeuroparts.com/Parts/3142...FdePHwodrLAJLw

Name:  lg_0732e4e5-96b1-4f93-8774-c4f1074ef55c.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  17.0 KB

So i am looking for some regular length BMW METAL valve stem caps
    . I know they phased out the metal ones due to TPMS issues and the ones you get from dealer are plastic, but made to look like metal.

But i know that at one point they had genuine BMW metal caps, that are newer than my old ones. I just can't find the part number for them, somehow.
    I am picky about keeping it to genuine BMW (or of equal quality) due to the rubber o-ring they have...

So if you guys know where i can get some newer METAL BMW stem caps, (OR non-BMW but decent quality with O-ring inside) please post.

Thanks in advance.
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

anandoc

2004 330i auto | ZPP, ZCW | Schwarz 2 (668) | schwarz (N6SW)

aFe Stage-1 Pro DRY S intake | Morimoto FX-R 3.0 retrofit | ///M3 Seats (power, heat, bolster adj.) | ///M3 Strut Brace | ///M3 SMG Steering Wheel retrofit | OEM Alarm retrofit | GROM USB | Khoalty angel eyes

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying
    Well yes, that's the ones I had. But like i said above: they are very short.
    "...The new valve stem's thread area *looks* a bit longer and my old BMW caps wouldn't cover them fully i think, even if I still had them." I'd really like to have the stem's thread are fully covered

(I have to test with an old leftover one to be 100% sure that this is true. I know I have at least one ..must find it to test)

Hence looking for something a bit longer...
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster