Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WTB E46 M3

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Finding a nice late model with under 100k for under 20k is going to be damn hard to do
    Very true.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
    Here's a few videos for ya. Couple of SMG M3 Coupe runs!

That sound is intoxicating. I drove an SMG with the CSL tune and I must say, it's not bad at all. I actually liked it a lot.

Finding a nice late model with under 100k for under 20k is going to be damn hard to do
    I'm looking into a pretty clean 2003.5 6speed coupe. Anything in particular I should look for on this year?

Quote Originally Posted by poke08 View Post
    I'm looking into a pretty clean 2003.5 6speed coupe. Anything in particular I should look for on this year?
    Rear subframe cracks. Definitely MUST do a PPI, by someone who knows the car inside & out.

'21 M2 Competition
    '08 Z4 M Coupé
    '19 Golf R

Rear subframe inspection and valve adjustments are crucial. I'd just make sure that routine maintenance was performed in a timely manner and included everything suggested. After that you dive into vanos, bushings, and other more common stuff.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by KevinC View Post
    Rear subframe cracks. Definitely MUST do a PPI, by someone who knows the car inside & out.
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I have a PPI scheduled for Friday.

Rear subframe inspection and valve adjustments are crucial. I'd just make sure that routine maintenance was performed in a timely manner and included everything suggested. After that you dive into vanos, bushings, and other more common stuff.
    From speaking with the current owner, he sounds super meticulous about keeping the cars maintenance on point and he works at a performance shop. The only cosmetic downside so far is the rearview mirror is leaking and needs to be replaced.

In the grand scheme of things as I'm sure you realize, that's minor if its been meticulously maintained.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

In the grand scheme of things as I'm sure you realize, that's minor if its been meticulously maintained.
    I'm hoping the PPI comes back with no issues, I can deal with replacing a mirror. From the videos of the exterior and engine, everything looks and sounds good so far. Still waiting on the undercarriage pics.

I think 2003's had the bearing recall issue. My mirror is bad also, no big deal.
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Rearview mirror can be fixed for $99, 1-day turnaround.. radar-mirror.com. He does excellent work. If you wind up haggling for the car, as a closing condition, get the current owner to get it fixed before you pick it up.

'21 M2 Competition
    '08 Z4 M Coupé
    '19 Golf R

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast