Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

WTB: S54 and M3 stuff

Want to buy M3 stuff for my 03 330Ci getting an S54 swap. If you know of or have for sale, I am interested in buying. Finder’s fee paid to any mafia member who leads me to any of the gear listed below or any other sound ideas that I may not have listed… I promise the finder’s fee gift will not have cat hair, blood, fingerprinting dust or been lifted from a crime scene. It will likely be in the form of a gift card from a BMW retailer and/or site sponsor.

- S54 motor (<100k miles, and >=2003 MY or verified bearing recall performed)
    - 6MT, no SMGs
    - Rear diff, subframe, drive shaft and axles
    - Harness, DME
    - Header / Cats
    - Instrument cluster

Will likely buy new, but always will entertain:

- M3 fuel pump
    - Upper strut brace
    - Radiator
    - M3 motor, trans and diff mounts (if new)

*Cat hair sold separately, void where prohibited, batteries not included, please get parent's permission and lack of judgement may be known to the state of California to cause cancer in laboratory animals.

Thanks in advance!

-Ray, who should have spent his commission checks on an actual M3 instead of building a franken-car. Also, his g/f thinks he is a little messed up in the head.

I would search around on m3forum. I have seen s54's every so often

-Holden

Good luck....

Would love to see swap happen via photos!

Post some when you begin, and maybe a video?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why not buy a wrecked m3?

Thought about picking up a wrecked car. Frankly, I didn't want to go through the hassle of removing the parts I needed and wondering what to do with a shell. Easier and less headaches to grab what I need.

Just curious, why not just buy an m3 vert? Definitely easier and less of a headache, and I would assume cheaper.

-Holden

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Lazlo View Post
    Thought about picking up a wrecked car. Frankly, I didn't want to go through the hassle of removing the parts I needed and wondering what to do with a shell. Easier and less headaches to grab what I need.
    actually, buying a shell would give you everything you need, and personally i would consider it less hassle, because you know everything is there, and is all from the same car.

that said, there is a guy near me who is parting out M3s... he likely has all of the bits you would need.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Wel, well. In true Mafia fashion, Botond hooked me up. Got me in touch with a guy with a few complete cars and a buttload of M3 parts. Unless his prices are completely unreasonable, I found all the stuff I need. BP is the man. Thanks to him and cak for taking care of me and my soon-to-be franken-car. Thanks!

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Awesome, yeah BP and Charlie can definitely hook it up, great people. Can't wait to meet you at the next east coast meet.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast