Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 2wenty View Post

I also just noticed that the tranny cover if missing. Gotta find one of those now.
    If you are talking about the small hatch door in the debris shield, then many (if not all) cars didn't come with them. There is a thread here with the part number. You need the screw and female receiver for it also. I'm sure some can assist with PNs.

Thumbs, iPhone, TaT.

Help. Hit a puddle at 35 and ripped my splash shield off. Can someone help me figure out what part the belly pan attaches to? The part the c-clip nut attaches to sheared off. Is it the wheel splash shield? I ordered a new splash shield, and reinforcement plate, but I can’t attach it until I identify this part. I have been combing through real OEM, but I cannot identify what it is. Any help would be great. Thank you in advance!

Not sure what you mean. Are you talking part # 11 in the picture in Post #5 in this thread?
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

I think I never had those clips. All my splash plate ever had was the 4 screws. Seems fine without the clips

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12