Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fw_fw View Post
    I will gladly swap an OE clothes rack for anyone who has a Dinan bar to help out......that's the kinda guy I am!
    Is it a Rogue Engineering clothes rack?

UPS visited today. Still awaiting my box from FCP... Rogue showed up. I'm happy.

Are you doing shocks as well ?

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Are you doing shocks as well ?
    Yup. Went the Koni route. I have had a long standing aversion to Koni since a bad experience with my Audi some years back.

Nice. Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Lazlo View Post
    Yup. Went the Koni route. I have had a long standing aversion to Koni since a bad experience with my Audi some years back.
    i found them under-damped in audi applications. loved them in honda applications.

considering trying them out on the ZHP with stock springs or eibach pro-kits. wife is not a fan of the bilstein PSS.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    i found them under-damped in audi applications. loved them in honda applications.

considering trying them out on the ZHP with stock springs or eibach pro-kits. wife is not a fan of the bilstein PSS.
    How come?

+1 on the koni sports. Had great success with them on my Miata. I installed the rears 2 weeks ago and love them. Fronts go on this weekend. Good call with the Rogue RSM's - it will make adjusting the rear shocks a bit easier since you have to remove them to adjust damping.

Blake - 2005 330i ZHP 6-sp

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    How come?
    she feels they are too 'stiff' - and, the roads around here got really undulating this winter, moreso than usual for some reason... and she did not like it (neither did i). the bilstein PSS were quite busy, and made for not very smooth journeys. now that it's warming up a bit, the roads are smoother and they feel better. but they also have settled a lot and to be honest, i think the fronts might be too low for me (i've got them set at their highest setting).

so, in that light, i am curious about trying the konis (w/ 911 rears - slightly shorter stroke, top-adjustable), with either eibach pro-kits or stock ZHP springs - that was my backup choice anyway if i didn't go with the bilstein PSS.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Autozone.com
    Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    she feels they are too 'stiff' - and, the roads around here got really undulating this winter, moreso than usual for some reason... and she did not like it (neither did i). the bilstein PSS were quite busy, and made for not very smooth journeys. now that it's warming up a bit, the roads are smoother and they feel better. but they also have settled a lot and to be honest, i think the fronts might be too low for me (i've got them set at their highest setting).

so, in that light, i am curious about trying the konis (w/ 911 rears - slightly shorter stroke, top-adjustable), with either eibach pro-kits or stock ZHP springs - that was my backup choice anyway if i didn't go with the bilstein PSS.
    Hmm now you got ideas in my head about your pss

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast