Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast
    What a goat rodeo. Well, 24 hours ago, I thought I was set. No go. Liberty Mutual cannot release what I need, as I am not the policy holder or whom the car was sold.

Finally, just got off the phone with Copart, the salvage co that LM sold the car to. Tammy @Copart was very helpful and good naturedly chided me to the fact that I should have called her first... She knew exactly what I was looking for and getting it released from LM and sent via email.

For those who ever decide to reconstruct a salvage vehicle in CT, call me first!

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Lazlo View Post
    Tammy @Copart was very helpful and good naturedly chided me to the fact that I should have called her first... She knew exactly what I was looking for and getting it released from LM and sent via email.
    So that means you will be on your way to getting your M3 registered finally?? What a major enema that has been!!!

Yes is the answer you were looking for. :-)

Yes is the answer you were looking for. :-)
    Of course!

What a royal PITA. It is ill-advised to bring a salvage car back to life in CT, that's all I will say. No, wait, one more thing: Fuck the CT DMV with a rusty cactus!

My M3 has been garage art for too long. Back and forth with Liberty Mutual, CT DMV, and other shitty minor characters - a fully serviceable M3 sat in the garage taunting me. A move, a job change, a promotion, and travel made the M sit on the back burner. Drive it when I could and decided that if I was going to run afoul of the DMV, do it in a epic fashion and turn it into a race car. Then, sobered up and thought better of my wallet to do that...

Well, as of last month, the M3 was inspected, titled, and today I signed paperwork to get it registered. Should have plates on in in the next 7 to 10 days. Just in time for winter and buying another set of snow tires. I will spare you the gory details, but the method by which the car got titled and registered was a paperwork chase and maybe a little shady.

I will spare you the gory details, but the method by which the car got titled and registered was a paperwork chase and maybe a little shady.

I expect nothing less of you.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

It’s how I roll, BP.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Lazlo’s 2002 M3 Project

Well, as of last month, the M3 was inspected, titled, and today I signed paperwork to get it registered. Should have plates on in in the next 7 to 10 days.
    Very nice! Should make for fun times come spring choosing between the Porsche and your M3

Last edited by cakM3; 12-04-2019 at 08:21 PM.

Spring? LOL!

18" Blizzak LM001s are being delivered today. :-)

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast