Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    I'm glad it's so strict on getting salvage cars registered; I'm scared to imagine what kind of garbage would end up on the road here if salvage registration was lax.
    Honestly, it isn't that the inspection is strict. That I would understand and consider reasonable. It isn't. The actual physical inspection of "roadworthiness" took no less than 15 minutes.

- Lights (incl. fogs)
    - Horn
    - Glass
    - Wipers and washers
    - Seat belts & Seats
    - Service/Parking Brake
    - Wheel bearings and steering
    - Visual underneath (tires, leaks, worn or broken suspension, holes, rust, etc)
    - Alignment with antiquated wheel track

Despite the minority of states actually looking for aig bag condition, that doesn't bother me. Again, reasonable. What galls me is the inconsistent application of the policies.

I know Ray's good because he doesn't mess around.
    The last time I messed around was 1964.

Chilling at home

Beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18x9 ET 42 Apex EC-7's / BC Racing BR Type Coilovers / GruppeM Intake
    ECS SS Brake Lines / Coby Wheel Wrap w/ Tri-Stitch / 35% Tint / BavSound Stage 1 / Stett Intake Boots / OE Euro Clears

Damn, that's nice!
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Looks great Ray!
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Thanks guys! The body shop did an awesome job. I had the hood open and while not an experienced eye, can't even tell that the hood was from a different color car and the fenders were tweaked. Some ninja shit there, I tell you. Already pricing upgrades. Bought my new shift knob, V1 direct wire kit and floormats.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Lazlo View Post
    Already pricing upgrades. Bought my new shift knob, V1 direct wire kit and floormats.
    And so it begins...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Yup. I got problems.

*** UPDATE ***

BP and Charlie are correct, I don't mess around. Floated around Liberty Mutual today on the phone. Inside of 30 minutes, got ahold of the department responsible for writing off the vehicle, and they found the paperwork I was looking for. Once it is redacted of personal info of the previous policy holder, the paperwork will be emailed. Once I print out all my paperwork, back to the DMV tomorrow. If all works out, should be tagged tomorrow. <fingers crossed>

Good luck! I'm sure it'll feel great to get that thing registered and on the road.

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast