Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Maybe you can find some of that stuff used.... I think Charlie has a buddy in the business....
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Maybe you can find some of that stuff used.... I think Charlie has a buddy in the business....
    He does know someone who dyed an interior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quite true. I am finding some stuff used or on the secondary market. Some stuff, like the cooling system, doesn't make sense to buy used. Though, stuff like AC bits, it does. Scouring Ebay looking for parts and at times, stuff on Ebay is more expensive than buying new from a dealer... weird.

I think Charlie and I know the same guy... He's getting a shopping list soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86
    He does know someone who dyed an interior.
    Charlie sure knows some interesting characters...

You mean the guy he's buying the M3 from, right?
    Same guy I bought my S50 from way back when.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    You mean the guy he's buying the M3 from, right?
    Same guy I bought my S50 from way back when.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Well, it has begun. First set of parts arrived today. No looking back now.

Radiator support and pusher fan arrived via FedEx.

But, the gnashing of teeth from my lovely girlfriend started over the weekend. Had to break the news to her... She accused me of having a mental illness. Lunch today was fun with her today with the (good natured) teasing she gave me. "I don't want to hear over the phone that you bought a 4th BMW coupe!"

Haha she'll get used to it... I'm sure she won't complain when you take her for a ride when its done
    H&R sport springs,

Haha she'll get used to it... I'm sure she won't complain when you take her for a ride when its done
    I hope so. She currently drives a Benz and I have offered to let her drive my car(s), but only the slowest one that I'm not driving. She hit me after that exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Lazlo View Post
    I hope so. She currently drives a Benz and I have offered to let her drive my car(s), but only the slowest one that I'm not driving. She hit me after that exchange.
    Funny! Subscribed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    04 Imola Red / Alcantara / 6 MT
    Nashville, TN

Nashville, TN 37221

Subbed. This will be a great spectator's thread.

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast