Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Injen Cold Air Intake

Greetings,

Does anybody have an Injen CAI installed ? I need more info, i'm about to buy a CAI and cannot decide which one.
    AFE is great but the price tag is way too high for the HP gains, also the K&N.

Injen seems fine providing that it costs around 200$ only. I just need some facts from users who already installed it.

Quote Originally Posted by BerDz3nA View Post
    Greetings,

Does anybody have an Injen CAI installed ? I need more info, i'm about to buy a CAI and cannot decide which one.
    AFE is great but the price tag is way too high for the HP gains, also the K&N.

Injen seems fine providing that it costs around 200$ only. I just need some facts from users who already installed it.

Ask away, I believe there is at least one other member here with the injen intake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bimmerteknik View Post
    Ask away, I believe there is at least one other member here with the injen intake.

Is that your car ?
    I want to know what are the effect of INJEN Intake. Has anyone dynoed the gains ?
    ZHP 2004 6M/T Silver Grey - BBS RGR R18 8.5 ET38 RG734H & 9J ET45 RG762H Forged - Gruppe M Air Intake - Supersprint Replica Headers - N52 TB - Ported Head - MS43 ECU Conversion - 7000RPM - ETS Tuned - Tein Street Advance Z Coilovers

It sounds nice and blends with the engine bay well, I doubt you’ll find many people dynoing after an intake install alone. It’s going to be negligible power gains.

Quote Originally Posted by bimmerteknik View Post
    It sounds nice and blends with the engine bay well, I doubt you’ll find many people dynoing after an intake install alone. It’s going to be negligible power gains.

Any gains that you felt ? Pedal response or during acceleration ?
    ZHP 2004 6M/T Silver Grey - BBS RGR R18 8.5 ET38 RG734H & 9J ET45 RG762H Forged - Gruppe M Air Intake - Supersprint Replica Headers - N52 TB - Ported Head - MS43 ECU Conversion - 7000RPM - ETS Tuned - Tein Street Advance Z Coilovers

I don’t recall any notable difference just from the intake.

Strange 200$ and not a difference

Quote Originally Posted by BerDz3nA View Post
    Strange 200$ and not a difference
    I can’t speak for Injen but some of have GruppeM intake which costs 2-3 times this and I couldn’t really notice any gains. I have it just for the noise. I don’t think one can expect any gain in hp by just swapping to CAI...

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

I've had Gruppe M intake too. Comparing it to the stock it gave me "two car" difference against a stock ZHP until 220 km/h.
    So it does really make a difference in terms of hp.

How was the two car difference measured?

If it's different drivers, that could easily be the difference.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast