Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: >450,000 post at ZHPMafia.com

>450,000 post at ZHPMafia.com

In the beginning, a long time ago, they said it wouldn't happen. The said a friendly, mature, well tooled forum wouldn't last. Well here we are today, sitting at over 450,000 posts. With zero stupid bullshit and for the most past a nutritionally sound diet of knowledge.

Remember what "they" said? "You're not a REAL forum until you hit 500,000 posts. We should hit that mark early next year. Then what?

I will tell you that over the past 5 years it's been my pleasure to be a part of this place, that includes men and women from all walks of life (>2500 members now), brought together by one subject - The Ultimate Driving Machine.

I don't say it enough but I appreciate the mature discussion, technical acumen, and witty personalities we have here on the site. I also couldn't do it without my forum moderators/admins John and Keith.

So to everyone, job well done, and let's keep pursing our passion/s.

DW

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    "Flame suit NOT REQUIRED!!!"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs

Very nice Dane! Thanks to the three of you (Dane, Keith and Rando) and everyone else who chooses to take the high road...
    .........2008 GT Silver 997.1tt.........................2004 TiAg ///M......................2001.5 Audi S4 Avant.........

Congrats. Thanks for making (and keeping) this a great place to be. Party?? ;-)

Tumbs, fone, TaT. ;-)

Well said Dane.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, Ground Control Coilovers, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Excellent!

Awesome. Congrats to all who have had a hand in this.

If only you could monetize it. VWVortex, the #1 VW enthusiast site and around since 1996 or so, was recently purchased by Verticalscope for the princely sum of.. wait for it.. $8 MILLION. One of my buddies was among the 3 founders, and still had a 20% stake. The main founder held 45% and had one helluva payday. I could use a few of these...

'08 Z4 M Coupé LM08602
    '16 Golf R

Awesome! Glad to be part of this great community

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Excellent! Thanks to all of you and everyone else, that makes this place so welcoming and a great place to hang out.

Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Thank you Dane, Keith and John for making this a great place. One I look forward to visiting when time allows rather than dread seeking help.
    Patrick ///04 330i ZHP///BMWCCA#465139///Jim Conforti Shark Injector///H&R Touring Cup Kit///Gruppe M Intake

That's great news! My thanks to everyone who makes this forum run smoothly and effectively. This really is the best forum I have ever been a part of. There aren't egos here, only people who want to help one another in their mutual passions. I'm struck by how well that works.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast