Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Yeah, they screwed with my view of it also.

Don't worry. This likely won't be a permanent banner. It's better than the M cars that used to be there, though, since this is a ZHP.

It's a temp.

I love the lettering!
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

Agree with the zhp thing for sure.

Also, one thing to learn about me: if you see changes on the site, but do not see me make an announcement about it, you can figure that I am putting the change in the "evaluation" category. It may not stay for long.

Sometimes I do make an announcement but wish I had not. These days I am putting more things in the evaluation category.

I had to give you a hard time because the imola, but that's just because everyone saw it coming, and btwn you and dane, it was a given! Lol. I totally agree that a zhp belongs there, and the m series had to go. I like the direction you are headed here! And 60 members online last night....major accomplishment! Side note, I was on my phone and should have been online....so its my fault we weren't at 61!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Soooooo, you like the input to evaluate with or no?

John, I definitely don't mind the feedback. But when it comes to this banner, it probably won't help much. I don't plan on keeping it. Feedback, though, is always appreciated because someone might say something that gives me an idea about something else. So, feel free to chime in whenever you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnman View Post
    I had to give you a hard time because the imola, but that's just because everyone saw it coming, and btwn you and dane, it was a given! Lol. I totally agree that a zhp belongs there, and the m series had to go. I like the direction you are headed here! And 60 members online last night....major accomplishment! Side note, I was on my phone and should have been online....so its my fault we weren't at 61!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
    No problem, David. In a year, the traffic we get on this site now will be but a memory. We make new records around here on an almost daily basis. That's why I haven't been keeping you guys updated.

As for my use of imola, there really is a method to my madness. According to the registry, more people bought an imola red than any other color. If that's the case, then visitors to the site will likely be able to relate to that picture more than any other one. Same thing with my business cards. Imola red because chances are higher that the person seeing the card will have an imola red.

So where is said banner?
    No time to give the rest us that don't live on the forums a chance to see it? lol
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast