Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MFactory Coilovers for 1/3/5-Series - Sponsored Drivers Required

I'm interested, PM'd.
    2004 Silver Grey ZHP Sedan 6 Speed Manual
    CDV Delete, AUX Input, Clear TMS Lights, Stealth Bulbs, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, Black Grille,
    aFe Stage 1 CAI Pro 5r, Dinan Front Strut Brace, CF Splitters, Active Autowerke Headers

The suspension comes with their standard 18mth warranty.

For this "test batch" as I call it, we obviously won't have stock in the US as we are still feeling the market, so everything would ship from TW. However, if it turns out to be as positive as what these couple of forum posts have done so far on just the BMW forums, then we can start stocking their parts at our US facility
    MFactory / YCW Engineering (LSD's, Gears, Flywheels, Clutches, Driveshafts, Axles) - www.teammfactory.com
    YCW Suspension (Mid-Range Coilovers) - www.ycwsuspension.com
    SWIFT Springs Europe (Exclusive Distributor) - www.swiftspringseurope.com
    SWIFT Springs Asia (Exclusive Distributor) - www.swiftspringsasia.com

Good information, thanks. That sounds like a parts warranty. So what if you put them on and for whatever reason they are not what you thought? Do you have any reviews or comparisons (are they like ST, KW, BC)? It's a little risky buying with no knowledge of the product - but of course that's part of why it's discounted. Any other information you can provide would be appreciated.

Also, what would be expected of those who participate?
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, Ground Control Coilovers, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Good point, what if we try them out and they aren't up to snuff? return policy?

I'm interested but some reassurance and more info would be great.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, GC coilovers, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal
    2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro Cement Gray - OE blackout badges, Innovativ HIDs, Phillips LED fogs, CanvasBack full rear coverings

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Good information, thanks. That sounds like a parts warranty. So what if you put them on and for whatever reason they are not what you thought? Do you have any reviews or comparisons (are they like ST, KW, BC)? It's a little risky buying with no knowledge of the product - but of course that's part of why it's discounted. Any other information you can provide would be appreciated.

Also, what would be expected of those who participate?
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Interested as well.

Warranty information for those willing to roll the dice on $720+shipping?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    Bump

"Flame suit NOT REQUIRED!!!"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs

thanks MFactory.

i agree, at $720 there's not really any recourse - that's a good price if the kit if as you say! i can't think of any other manufacturer allowing you to 'try out and return if you don't like it' - so why would this be any different. it's suspension, not an article of clothing.

is there any chance of getting pictures of our actual application? fronts, rears, upper mounts, etc.

and interested in seeing the spring rates available.

thanks!
    peter

2009 BMW 335i M Sport 6MT

2015 VW Golf TSI Comfortline 5MT

2007 BMW X3 3.0si M Sport 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post

i agree, at $720 there's not really any recourse - that's a good price if the kit if as you say! i can't think of any other manufacturer allowing you to 'try out and return if you don't like it' - so why would this be any different?

thanks!
    I didn't get this from the read. Maybe I missed the "try and return if unhappy" statement.

"Flame suit NOT REQUIRED!!!"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs

I didn't get this from the read. Maybe I missed the "try and return if unhappy" statement.

i think a few folks asked "what if i don't like it?" or something along those lines.
    peter

2009 BMW 335i M Sport 6MT

2015 VW Golf TSI Comfortline 5MT

2007 BMW X3 3.0si M Sport 6MT

What Peter is saying is nobody offers the "try before you buy" so why should this setup be any different.

This seems to be great value for money.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast