Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MFactory Coilovers for 1/3/5-Series - Sponsored Drivers Required

Some unedited images of the E46 M3 fitment (the regular E46 doesn't have the rear top mounts; you would re-use your oem mounts)

MFactory / YCW Engineering (LSD's, Gears, Flywheels, Clutches, Driveshafts, Axles) - www.teammfactory.com
    YCW Suspension (Mid-Range Coilovers) - www.ycwsuspension.com
    SWIFT Springs Europe (Exclusive Distributor) - www.swiftspringseurope.com
    SWIFT Springs Asia (Exclusive Distributor) - www.swiftspringsasia.com

thanks! looks good - i like the spring design in the rear. build quality looks nice. do the 3 unused holes in the front top mount indicate that the studs could be moved there to allow for caster adjustment? i have enough camber adjustment with the factory allowances.

also, forgive me if i didn't see this before, but are the front struts inverted?
    peter

2009 BMW 335i M Sport 6MT

2015 VW Golf TSI Comfortline 5MT

2007 BMW X3 3.0si M Sport 6MT

Let me check on the caster adjustment.

yes, the struts are inverted.

For those interested, please could you post up an idea of the spring rates that you would be interested in?

Thanks!
    MFactory / YCW Engineering (LSD's, Gears, Flywheels, Clutches, Driveshafts, Axles) - www.teammfactory.com

how many of the "sponsored" priced sets are you selling?
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, GC coilovers, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal
    2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro Cement Gray - OE blackout badges, Innovativ HIDs, Phillips LED fogs, CanvasBack full rear coverings

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    how many of the "sponsored" priced sets are you selling?
    Will be a few sets from each platform/fitment, which should give us the feedback that we required

Ride-Height Adjustability: 0.5” to -4.5”
    Camber: Upto -4deg

Hypothetically speaking when would these ship out if you have enough interest and when do you need reviews by? If I went with these they wouldn't be installed until late April/March (whenever spring sticks around for good)
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, GC coilovers, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal
    2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro Cement Gray - OE blackout badges, Innovativ HIDs, Phillips LED fogs, CanvasBack full rear coverings

We have had more than enough interest so far, and could ship them out immediately "if" the customer requires. It all comes down to shipping costs.

If you do not wish to wait till late January for the group-shipment, we can ship out via UPS Express for $150

I could wait until January. All I'm saying is I wouldnt be able to provide any sort of reviews on the product until months after purchase and I don't know if you need reviews back immediately or not

We can figure something out nearer the time

Based on a few calculations, the following rates offer a neutrally balanced car (i.e same ratio as oem):

74% stiffer than stock
    4K -> 224lb/in = 215lb/in at the wheel
    10K -> 560lb/in = 246lb/in at the wheel

160% stiffer than stock
    6K -> 336lb/in = 323lb/in at the wheel
    15K -> 840lb/in = 370lb/in at the wheel

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast