Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

WTB or Trade for: Natural Brown interior

I find my self longing for a nicer interior, full black is nice but I want to switch it up
    I've also considered purchasing Cinnamon or Imola Red M3 front seats, swapping rails and connecting them
    Then reupholstering my back seat in Nappa Leather, and in the spring get the door panel inserts done - I got a quote on a full interior rewrap (Depending on the Door Card pricing) at around 1100$.

So I figured I'd push for OEM Sport Seats in Natural Brown + Door Cards

I have black interior to trade if your interior is MINT.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHP_Brandon View Post
    Then reupholstering my back seat in Nappa Leather, and in the spring get the door panel inserts done - I got a quote on a full interior rewrap (Depending on the Door Card pricing) at around 1100$.

Wow, that is CHEAP.
    You should jump on this option if you can get the whole interior done for $1100. I bought my NB interior for about that much, and they were used. A rewrap would get you brand new fresh leather, which is always better than used.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

GL! I'm assuming you have coupe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Good luck with your search! Do you have a sedan, coupe, or convertible?

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Good luck with your search! Do you have a sedan, coupe, or convertible?
    Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    GL! I'm assuming you have coupe?
    I have an Imola Red Sedan! I love coupes and verts, but the sedan to me is the unsung hero of the E46's since a Sedan M3 was never an option from the factory.. unless you google JeppeJ lol

I want to have a PERFECT interior, so maybe the rewrap will be well worth all that money

BUT - since were on the topic how do you guys feel about Imola/Imola? My brother once owned an M3 with that combo from the factory and thats when I fell in love with the colors.

The seat swap is easy since all I have to do is swap the railings, the rest is plug-n-play!

Here's my brothers Imola/Imola M3 all done up, he had eventually done A LOT more to it before selling it last February to his auto detailer.

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=455147

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Wow, that is CHEAP.
    You should jump on this option if you can get the whole interior done for $1100. I bought my NB interior for about that much, and they were used. A rewrap would get you brand new fresh leather, which is always better than used.

No way! really? Im in love with the look of your car, I want to M3 mirrors but I can't find them and when I do there sold within a day.
    I just want to have a reason to remove my tints next spring and have a great interior to show at ///MPact or Bimmerstock here in Glen Cove, NY.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHP_Brandon View Post
    I just want to have a reason to remove my tints next spring and have a great interior to show at ///MPact or Bimmerstock here in Glen Cove, NY.
    Interesting you say that because I put on Llumar AirBlue 80 tint to compliment my interior. It's super light so it still shows off the interior, but gives the window a very slight blue tint to it, so it enhances the look while providing the proper UV protection for the interior.

Let me know if you ever want to see it in person, since you're close.

sent from my Droid Turbo
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

If you want a pristine interior, I think the $1,100 rewrap is your best bet (if the upholsterer is good). These interiors are all ~10 years old and used. Plus you won't have to spend time looking or consider the hassle of shipping.

I'm not a huge fan of red on red interior. I think Natural Brown or a Cinnamon leather is a great look on Imola Red. But do what you think looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Interesting you say that because I put on Llumar AirBlue 80 tint to compliment my interior. It's super light so it still shows off the interior, but gives the window a very slight blue tint to it, so it enhances the look while providing the proper UV protection for the interior.

Let me know if you ever want to see it in person, since you're close.

sent from my Droid Turbo
    I've heard good reviews of that tint from someone who owns a VW by me, Im not sure of the exact details but he did something similar and said that it provides UV protection with out sacrificing the hassle of cops for tints that are "too dark"

I would absolutely love to! I have family in Port Chester, CT so that would be awesome. I have a cousin who owns a 335 Sedan and still wishes he owned an Imola Red ZHP, so thats a notch on our belts that a car with less HP is still desirable to many yknow lol?

I don't visit often, but if it means seeing the fabrication of your mirrors and I'm sure awesome interior I'd go out there!

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    If you want a pristine interior, I think the $1,100 rewrap is your best bet (if the upholsterer is good). These interiors are all ~10 years old and used. Plus you won't have to spend time looking or consider the hassle of shipping.

I'm not a huge fan of red on red interior. I think Natural Brown or a Cinnamon leather is a great look on Imola Red. But do what you think looks good.
    I know, I would love to at least get the door cards from a car with Natural Brown, but Mentally I don't like the look of Cinnamon on imola
    If my car was Alpine White I'd happily invest immediately, You guys totally are making me want to do this asap. If Only I could source some cheap M3 seats in decent condition, I reconditioned my brothers imola red seats before selling and they looked brand new.

I need to invest in a hot water extractor, before the first snow fall I want to remove my seats and shampoo the carpet and get to the vapor barriers in my doors so I can park it in a tent I'm purchasing this Christmas for my self, along with some ChemicalGuys Waterless car wash.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast