Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    +1

I vote for natural brown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You make me miss my black ZHP more and more everytime, Ive had 2 sedans but Black Sapphire Metallic really is such an under rated color.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHP_Brandon View Post
    Thank you! Ive seen these and it looks kindve cool, the carpet and dash are actually so easy to remove its scary, with the seats removed it took me and my brother all of 45 minutes to remove the dash and carpet (simultaneously) and documenting what nuts and bolts went where.

Take him up on the offer, trust me! It's a fun change, I gave my brother my full black sport interior with heated seats and interior ZHP trim for his S54 sedan, he went from Beige to black in less than 3 days, just the ABC Pillars and headliner are left to be done, its easy
    Thanks for the encouragement. And I don't even have to do the headliner as it's already black!

My GOD does that look gorgeous, okays so everyone its decided im doing Natural brown or Cinnamon, does anyone know how to start on poll on this forum, I'm 100% doing this lol
    Thanks for the photo, and is that silver cubed? Ive always wanted silver cubed but black cubed is reminiscent of Carbon Fiber so its just perfect lol
    Start a new thread and at the bottom there is an option for a poll.

but Black Sapphire Metallic really is such an under rated color.
    Yeah it is. Especially when it is clean and you can see the metallic in the paint.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Sure just let me know should you ever be coming into my area, I live on Long Island (like 30-40 minutes away from Manhattan with decent traffic)
    It would be a nice drive with the weather these days, I can feel the pressure mounting since I know all the imperfections on my car lol
    I'm never in the area, so we need to coordinate when it's good for both of us. Don't worry about imperfections... I know too much about those. My car is probably a 5/10 condition for aesthetics.

My GOD does that look gorgeous, okays so everyone its decided im doing Natural brown or Cinnamon, does anyone know how to start on poll on this forum, I'm 100% doing this lol
    Thanks for the photo, and is that silver cubed? Ive always wanted silver cubed but black cubed is reminiscent of Carbon Fiber so its just perfect lol
    Well aren't you the lucky one... I have both silver and black cube sets of trim. I can bring the silver (black is currently installed) to show you what it looks like in person with the NB interior.

PM me so we could set up a day/time.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Silver cube FTW. Ask me why !

Quote Originally Posted by brettbimmer View Post
    You boys and your Natural Brown obsessions...

Oh wait, that includes me.

Attachment 23021
    Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    ^ put that thing back in the garage before it gets dirty.
    +1

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Yes, Mafia member 1M Mike had the good taste to factory order it with silver cubes! It is a bit busy when you first get in, but after a bit it grows on ya quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    ^ put that thing back in the garage before it gets dirty.
    Shhhh! Don't tell anyone she is out! (Actually an old photo from the Starkives, so she is safely wrapped in her cover in the garage for the moment.)

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    I'm never in the area, so we need to coordinate when it's good for both of us. Don't worry about imperfections... I know too much about those. My car is probably a 5/10 condition for aesthetics.

Well aren't you the lucky one... I have both silver and black cube sets of trim. I can bring the silver (black is currently installed) to show you what it looks like in person with the NB interior.

BP you slacker! Where is your camera?!?! No such thing as too much NB!

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    +1

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    Thanks!

-Brettski

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Yeah it is. Especially when it is clean and you can see the metallic in the paint.
    I love Imola Red I do, but the subtle Black Sapphire was awesome.
    I promised myself that I'll either buy a Black Sapphire Metallic ZHP, or Z3M in the distant future
    Your car looks awesome by the way, far before I ever owned my Imola Red one I found you via Instagram I think? but this was when I owned my Auto ZHP lol

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Quote Originally Posted by brettbimmer View Post
    Shhhh! Don't tell anyone she is out! (Actually an old photo from the Starkives, so she is safely wrapped in her cover in the garage for the moment.)
    Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    +1
    Between Dane's impeccable alcantara interior, and the Natural Brown features, it's hard to even want M3 seats.. almost feel like I'm betraying the family, but they look so good in the Sedans lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast