Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    So I have been looking for a set of coilovers too. I am kinda kicking myself because ECS was having a sale on all the bilstein products during the hoildays but I wasn't ready to buy something.

I am curious is it worth the extra coin to get the PSS10's for adjustability? Do those of you with them adjust them? What setting do you use? I was also planning on getting camber plates, has anyone installed those with their coilovers?

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyd330 View Post
    So I have been looking for a set of coilovers too. I am kinda kicking myself because ECS was having a sale on all the bilstein products during the hoildays but I wasn't ready to buy something.

I am curious is it worth the extra coin to get the PSS10's for adjustability? Do those of you with them adjust them? What setting do you use? I was also planning on getting camber plates, has anyone installed those with their coilovers?
    what are the prices like now?

i bought my PSS from europe, and they were about HALF of what the PSS10's cost. and, after using them for 2 months now - i have to say, they are very well-judged for damping. i am very happy with them.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    what are the prices like now?

i bought my PSS from europe, and they were about HALF of what the PSS10's cost. and, after using them for 2 months now - i have to say, they are very well-judged for damping. i am very happy with them.
    So even with shipping it was cheaper? Where/how did you buy them?
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    So even with shipping it was cheaper? Where/how did you buy them?
    yeah - the CAD/EUR exchange rate was really good last may. i bought them from an english-speaking bilstein dealer in germany. i think the total, to my door - including duty and brokerage fees - was $950CAD. so cheap! conversely, the PSS10's were almost $2000CAD from the same place.

i just looked up the company's website - it was www.autoteilebox.de - the site appears to not be there any longer - strange. they were extremely pleasant and easy to deal with. hmmm.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

ECS sells PSS and PSS-10 right now for $1007 USD and $1700 respectively.

Sorry to thread jack! But Im trying to decide between PSS10 and BC racing br for my zhp. Not looking to track, just a decent drop as well as decent ride quality. Im going to be driving the car through the winter with the coils as well. I know the BC racing coils are roughly 600 CAD cheaper than the pss10. Worth the extra?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123