Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Somerset isn't that far from you at all. Considering the heft of the seats, a lot of people won't ship them, so to find something within 3-4 hours of where you live isn't bad at all! Call it lucky, even...
    I once transported a pair of M3 seats from MA down to VA for Bruce. The seats fit perfectly in the back seat area, inverted (headrest down). Remove headrests, use lots of towels (as to not damage your seats with the rails), and move the front seats back a bit to secure them.

I drove about 4 hours each way to pick up my NB interior from PA, though that was a full interior and we used a pickup truck for that one.
    Slowly but surely reconsidering the seats and I don't know why :/, they already have sedan railings on them and stuff so it would be plug n play, but they're black leather and the pricing is good but not great.. I'm just so torn

I need a new steering wheel and boots too, either that or invest early in my CSL trunk obsession since the clear coat on my trunk is coming undone slowly but surely (In need of a respray)

My list of things to do/want are as follows
    1. Coby Steering Wheel/Boots
    2. ABC Pillar Rewrap of black alcantara or a OEM spec material
    3. Replacing the pulleys
    4. Rebuilding the headlights
    5. installing the cooling system I refresh kit I bought. (Which I can do any time, but yknow.. Christmas)

M3 seats would be sweet, but are they worth the money?

I thought you wanted NB seats?

sent from my Droid Turbo
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

M3 seats are nice. But your zhp seats are still in good shape. Perhaps M3 seats can go to the back burner at least for now.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHP_Brandon View Post
    M3 seats would be sweet, but are they worth the money?
    it really depends on why you want the seats. i bought a set that had adjustable bolsters... are those worth the money? short answer, YES. they are amazing.

i imagine with the bolsters all the way out (wide), they are comparable to non-adjustable M3 seats - and at that setting they are still better-bolstered than ZHP/Sport seats, but not by a huge amount.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    I thought you wanted NB seats?

sent from my Droid Turbo
    I most deff do, I was hoping to acquire the M3 seats now and do a custom Cinnamon interior in the sedan along with the M3 seats.. But now its just more money to hold onto for the full rewrap of the interior in the spring should all go as planned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    M3 seats are nice. But your zhp seats are still in good shape. Perhaps M3 seats can go to the back burner at least for now.
    Yeah I think the seats will have to wait, at least for now or if another deal comes along.
    I've always had an affinity for 1 or 2 ZHP interior options, Natural Brown or Alcantara, man would I love either or

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    it really depends on why you want the seats. i bought a set that had adjustable bolsters... are those worth the money? short answer, YES. they are amazing.

i imagine with the bolsters all the way out (wide), they are comparable to non-adjustable M3 seats - and at that setting they are still better-bolstered than ZHP/Sport seats, but not by a huge amount.
    I actually got an almost identical response from my brother, he told me the mod was money down the tubes since no one would notice the seats but me... I sort of disagreed but with that logic, I'll be saving my pennies & nickels for my steering wheel & boot(s) to be re wrapped this winter 🏽

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12