Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Benny's 2004 OB/Tan ZHP

Hey everyone,

As some of you know I picked up an 2004 ZHP Orient Blue / Tan ZHP. Thanks to William (BMWCurves) I spotted this beauty in Atlanta BMW. It had only 45K miles and met all the requirements I had. I had specific requirements NO Fold down rear seats, Xenon headlights, tan interior, 6MT. I did not want fold down seats for the sake of torsional rigidity, trust me it makes a difference when hard cornering. I noticed the difference between my prior e46s one with fold down and one without. I always liked tan because when it is clean it is perfect and looks rich.

When i first looked at the pictures the car looked ruff. The dealer didnt clean it and the driver seat looked really bad. Hey restoring is fun and satisfying. Have restored a few e46s in the past so I wanted to do this one.

I have a 2006 e90 330i for daily driving so the ZHP will spend most of the time in the garage. Some of you might have seen the pics from the dealer but when I saw her in person it was actually in good condition much better than the pictures.

As soon as I found the car online I called the dealer and put a deposit. I have to say Global Imports BMW (Atlanta BMW) were incredible to work with. They said they will hold my car as long as it takes for me to get there from NOVA. So 2 weeks after i put the deposit I rented a car from enterprise drove down to Atlanta on a Friday, picked her up and drove back to DC the next day. Here are the pics at the dealer

Name:  image2.JPG
Views: 486
Size:  843.9 KBName:  image3.JPG
Views: 473
Size:  979.5 KBName:  image4.JPG
Views: 490
Size:  705.1 KBName:  image5.JPG
Views: 491
Size:  709.7 KBName:  image6.JPG
Views: 472
Size:  724.6 KBName:  image7.JPG
Views: 421
Size:  862.3 KBName:  image8.JPG
Views: 486
Size:  1.04 MBName:  image9.JPG
Views: 469
Size:  860.9 KB

On my way back at a Apple Bees Parking lot

Name:  image10.JPG
Views: 493
Size:  970.1 KBName:  image11.JPG
Views: 493
Size:  942.4 KB

Over all she is a beauty. Currently in my garage going through a interior restoration.

The dealer installed new Brakes, Brand new Bridgestone Potenzas, and even a new Valve Cover Gasket.

More to come, Plan is make her immaculate example of a ZHP

She's gorgeous, Never been a fan of the interior color solely because of its TLC Requirements, but seeing one this clean and in that condition is amazing. Good luck with her & Welcome to the Mafia, take good care of her and I'm sure she'll put a smile on your face every time you drive it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Nice pick up.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Thanks guys!

Looks good! Glad you snatched this up. Was this previously posted by the dealer as an automatic? I don't remember seeing an OB sedan 6MT with this low of miles.

Anyways, congrats on the acquisition!

Yeah man, it was posted as Auto, only after I clicked on the link I knew it was manual and immediately jumped on it

Looks like an awesome car. Have fun on the restoration. Rear bumper and trunk lid look like the only real exterior trouble areas.

Congrats again. Can't wait to see what you have in store for her.

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - an e46f member

Nice find, keep us posted on your projects.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    04 Imola Red / Alcantara / 6 MT
    Nashville, TN

Nashville, TN 37221

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast